Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Lineup / Re: Mustang Ranch September 19th Lineup
« Last post by Kassie on Today at 11:22:43 AM »
Kassie in the house! Hello to the sexy ass men!
General Discussion / Re: Santa Tom is getting his list together
« Last post by Prospector Bob on Today at 07:31:10 AM »
Bruce got pinched by the Des Moines Iowa vice squad trying to get the 'donkey show' in the local strip joint.  The bugger was such a flamin' pain in the ass, and such a 'flamer', that i decided a few months in the pokey would do him some good, now i will never get his ass out of jail.  so i am in the market for a new lead burro.

Is anyone but me and Shooter reading this?

There's this old donkey with a big red nose in Juarez that might be who you're looking for. His name is Pedro Nodo Rojo. He's a little long in the tooth and he's a lush for tequila - hence the big red nose. They say his nose is so bright you can see him comin' around a corner of a building before he gets there. He's a retiree from the "Donkey Show" circuit & could use the job. Tequila doesn't come free...

Schedules / Re: Im here until Wednesday! xoxo, Krickett
« Last post by Just Sayin on Today at 04:54:12 AM »
Hey Krickett..... Nice seeing you today at the bar. Wish I could have partied with you today, but really needed to resist your charms..... Totally hard to do..... This is Donnie, don't tell anyone. Can't wait to wrap those hot legs of yours around me. Let's for sure hook up when you come back.
« Last post by shooter on Today at 04:51:20 AM »
That Claus guy up North has a reindeer with a shiny red nose, maybe you could borrow him for a day or two. Unless you have to have him on December 24th. 

In answer to you question, it doesn't look like it
Schedules / Im here until Wednesday! xoxo, Krickett
« Last post by Krickett on Today at 01:48:31 AM »
Come see me before I leave! On shift 12-12 and signing out at 6 pm on Tuesday!
Mustang Ranch Resort Experience Review / Re: Kassie <3
« Last post by Kassie on September 22, 2017, 05:23:33 PM »
Same here baby! Another unforgettable time with you I'm always looking forward to the next!😘
« Last post by Kassie on September 22, 2017, 05:19:53 PM »
You already know Sexy Santa😘!
« Last post by Just Tom on September 22, 2017, 03:24:40 AM »
Bruce got pinched by the Des Moines Iowa vice squad trying to get the 'donkey show' in the local strip joint.  The bugger was such a flamin' pain in the ass, and such a 'flamer', that i decided a few months in the pokey would do him some good, now i will never get his ass out of jail.  so i am in the market for a new lead burro.

Is anyone but me and Shooter reading this?
Schedules / Re: 💚Your Sexy Kassie Just Landed💚
« Last post by Kassie on September 22, 2017, 01:42:47 AM »
Hello gentleman I'm back and will be hitt'n the floor tomorrow Friday, September 22nd..My shift is 7pm-7am so if you want to cum see me so I can fulfill your fantasy, every wish, want, need and desire..that would make me one excited wett woman! I look forward to seeing you sexy MEN!😘💦
                            Your truely one and only,
                                      ❤KASSIE❤
General Discussion / A Killer Smile.....Jesslyn !
« Last post by Cobia on September 21, 2017, 12:58:18 AM »
My last trip I was lucky enough to have meet a very sexy and beautiful Lady.  She had a smile that you will never forget and it was " always " there.

if you get to visit the Mustang check out the sexy Jesslyn !!
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10