News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Forum Participation

Started by Star, Apr 02, 2017, 04:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sinners End

Chief

Well my new friends, I am here now. Does that make me 1001 members?  HMU, I am here for the bored hours I spend in these mountains and when you all need a break. I can always enjoy a new friend. Enjoy the evening.... 8)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Sinners End

Lol

Actually there are 1093...All we need are "seven" more

Dirk Diggler

It may be helpful if board admins approve member requests quicker. I might have been the exception, but I waited almost several months before I could log in. However, I didn't follow up either so I am partly to blame. At any rate, it's nice to be able to log on and chat with you all from time to time now!

Dirk

Sinners End

Quote from: Dirk Diggler on Apr 19, 2017, 07:17 PM
It may be helpful if board admins approve member requests quicker. I might have been the exception, but I waited almost several months before I could log in. However, I didn't follow up either so I am partly to blame. At any rate, it's nice to be able to log on and chat with you all from time to time now!

Dirk

Took me about two weeks

RachelVarga

I know that Jennifer is very busy. PM me and I will ask her to check for you.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

ShyKyle87

To be honest, I kind of forgot I even had a profile on here.

Cobia

I know for a fact that forum participation and staying in touch will help your business.  It helped me to return 4 times last year instead of only once as before.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 25, 2017, 04:35 PM
I know for a fact that forum participation and staying in touch will help your business.  It helped me to return 4 times last year instead of only once as before.

Yes staying in touch does help . 

Bailey Rose

I ch come my forum often, and I try to respond to my direct messages ASAP. But lately my inbox has been dry, anyone down for convo? Let's chat
XOXOXO BAILEY ROSE

Banginit

Im here n new....hi all. 

Cobia

Quote from: Banginit on Apr 26, 2017, 11:46 PM
Im here n new....hi all.

Hi and welcome aboard.  got any pictures coming?
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Banginit

Quote from: Cobia on Apr 26, 2017, 11:52 PM
Quote from: Banginit on Apr 26, 2017, 11:46 PM
Im here n new....hi all.
what kind of pictures?  Im not a worker at  the ranch...so didnt want to disappoint.

Hi and welcome aboard.  got any pictures coming?

Just Tom

Gee Cobia, you didn't ask Chief, or Sinners End, for pictures, if i was them i would feel left out  ::)
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Just Tom

Quote from: Just Tom on Apr 09, 2017, 04:28 AM
and we're back to our usual programming..... chirp, chirp, chirp go the crickets

nothing ever really changes around here...
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else