Just Tom

just thought i would say something

Miss you Ladies, i hope you have a great weekend
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Ironman

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 03, 2017, 03:32 AM
just thought i would say something

Miss you Ladies, i hope you have a great weekend

Say something again. Only louder so the ladies can here you.

Man this forum seems to be a real😴😴😴😴

Even the crickets are silent.🤣🤣🤣

RachelVarga

Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Shay

Hi Tom! We miss you too!  :)

Just Tom

Quote from: Lecher on Jun 11, 2017, 02:41 AM
https://itunes.apple.com/us/album/say-something-im-giving-up-on-you-extended-version/id906264306?i=906264337

i have felt like this for some time now L... it's hard to keep the faith when no one answers

Quote from: Krickett on Jun 10, 2017, 11:53 PM
Hi Tom! We miss you too!  :)

at least this Kricket wasn't silent.... back at ya babe  :-*

Just Tom

soooo.... i guess if no one is going to say anything, or post much....i guess we can start to throw water balloons off the 3rd floor balcony and no one will know the difference,

just think of all the 'fun' we can have, if the ladies aren't going to come out and play, and now that 98% of the stalwart fans and supporters of the Mustang have left, maybe checking the site once a week; i will just have to entertain myself

(happily rubbing my palms together, hmmm... oh boy... the new adventures of Pinky and the Brain, a gossip column of who was seen last in the bar, and with who... oh boy, this is gonna be fun......)

Chief

Well Tom it could be a deep subject. Seems we need to spice up the board again with some unintelligent Information that we see as travelers of the highway system. Or it also could bring up the subject of all the ET encounters we all see at night in the western skies.... :o  Between you, I , and all stalwart fans, we should be able to rattle this cage. My Brain is now smoking with ideas, I hope when It comes time Pinky can put the fire out. ::)   Coming soon to this board, I predict a suitable subject that will Spice up the even the locals to tune in...  You got an idea rolling around in your head, I know you do...lol
  Enjoy the day all, and the Mustang is number 1 for a reason, and that reason is? ;D
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Ironman

This forum is a good cure for insomnia!😴😴😴🤣🤣🤣

Just Tom

the scene opens with Brain stomping into the cage just before dawn, limping and looking slightly roughed up, with a new scratch on his right ear and bruise under his left eye.....

"Pinky, do you know what i did last night ?, without your help ' he growls.... 

"Narf!, you look horrible Brain' answers Pinky, cringing. Pinky looks closer, then he inquires ' just what did you do last night Brain?, you look like you lost a fight....'

'well i felt like taking a night off from trying to take over the world, so i hitched a ride with a Uber customer and we landed at the Mustang saloon about 11:30... i tried to sneak in, but Reagan spotted me and forced me to get an 'ear tag', first they tried to put the Kelly bracelet around my neck, but they almost choked me with it, so they stapled it to my ear...... '

'Lordy, that sounds horrible Brain... then what happened?'.....

Just Tom

'Lordy, that sounds horrible Brain... then what happened?'..... asked Pinky

"well, after the fiasco at the front desk i made my way to the bar to get a water... as i made my way across the floor this short thin man with a silvery beard who was sitting at a table with Ayana saw me, jumped up and tried to stomp on me!  somehow i was able to dodge his attempt on my life and i scurried over to the base of the bar, the only thing that saved me was that i was directly under the stool Mardie was sitting on, and the short thin old man apparently didn't want to rile her, so he stopped short and returned to his chair...."

'Wow! you were lucky Brain...' murmured Pinky.... 'but where did you get that black eye?'

" that came a little later Pinky, do we have any Scotch left? i could really use a drink...."

Prospector Bob

Quote from: Just Tom on Jun 25, 2017, 02:42 AM
'Lordy, that sounds horrible Brain... then what happened?'..... asked Pinky

"well, after the fiasco at the front desk i made my way to the bar to get a water... as i made my way across the floor this short thin man with a silvery beard who was sitting at a table with Ayana saw me, jumped up and tried to stomp on me!  somehow i was able to dodge his attempt on my life and i scurried over to the base of the bar, the only thing that saved me was that i was directly under the stool Mardie was sitting on, and the short thin old man apparently didn't want to rile her, so he stopped short and returned to his chair...."

'Wow! you were lucky Brain...' murmured Pinky.... 'but where did you get that black eye?'

" that came a little later Pinky, do we have any Scotch left? i could really use a drink...."

Thanks for the reminder Tom... (opening new bottle of Scotch  :) )
The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

Just Tom

"EEEE...., no, we don't Brain, you drank it all last week when your last plan to take over the world fell apart; all we do have is some Uzo...." offered Pinky..." but you haven't told me how you got that shiner..."

'Gimme..... i aint proud, it was a long rough night.....' mumbled Brain, '... so let's see... i had avoided the slight silver haired man's unprovoked attempt on my life by taking refuge under a bar stool, but by doing that i startled the occupant, Mardie; she jumped up with a squeal and almost stomped on me!  i might have nuzzled her ankle and pulled on her skirt hem a little as i tried to climb up the stool leg, but i don't see where that was cause to jump up and then try to stomp on me..... how could i know she was ticklish there?.... where's that Uzo Pinky?, it hurts just to think of the time i had last night' 

"Coming right up Brain, did you want ice? a fresh food pellet? a pillow? "

'No Damnit!!!! i just need the booze...and hurry up with it Pinky, you dimwit.... !'

"but, but but... where did the shiner come from?" asked Pinky as he handed over a thimble of Uzo

Brain downs that and continues....'So in all this excitement i managed to get to the top of the bar, but now i am on the run again; as much time as i spend there you would think they were used to a brainiac mouse sitting on the bar, drowning his misery, but noooo....now everyone is after me and i have to run again, this time i made for the green door by the most direct route i could see, i knew Scheryl would protect me, if i can only make it to the office some how......that route was across center bar/dance pole stage, where Jasper was just twirling down to a landing....she looked down and immediately she squealed and then kicked me across the saloon, luckily i landed in one of the remaining big red chairs..."

OOOOH, Brain!!!!, did you know you don't have any hair on your back?!!!!! how'd that happen?????

Jagged

Its   something

Where  R    the ladies  on  the board