News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Krickett is back for the entire month of June!

Started by Shay, Jun 08, 2017, 09:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shay

Yep! I've switched to day shift, 9-9 so call the office too book! If we haven't met yet and you want to say hi, just introduce yourself! I'm very friendly and sweet, despite being told that I can seem a bit aloof ( I'm not... :)) I'm especially hoping for a few Tahoe/Reno outdates and a new fantasy party this trip. Any ideas?

renorunner

Shay

Carrera

Quote from: Krickett on Jun 08, 2017, 09:35 PM
Yep! I've switched to day shift, 9-9 so call the office too book! If we haven't met yet and you want to say hi, just introduce yourself! I'm very friendly and sweet, despite being told that I can seem a bit aloof ( I'm not... :)) I'm especially hoping for a few Tahoe/Reno outdates and a new fantasy party this trip. Any ideas?
i have an idea, don't forget about me 😂😂😂😂😂!!!

renorunner

Quote from: Carrera on Jun 15, 2017, 05:55 AM
Quote from: Krickett on Jun 08, 2017, 09:35 PM
i have an idea, don't forget about me 😂😂😂😂😂!!!
How could we forget about the beautiful Carrera! :-)

Shay

Carrera and I do a spectacular two girl birthday extravaganza!

Shay

10 more days at the ranch! If you'd like to get together before I leave, PM me or call the office :)