News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

This Board is so Under utilized!

Started by Redwood, Jun 22, 2017, 07:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Redwood

This is a very nice board.  When I checked this afternoon, there were something like 100 people viewing it.  It was like 5 members and 95 visitors.  I wish that it got a lot more traffic and posts.  If we could convince half of the visitors to join and post and we could get more of the ladies to promote themselves via this board, it would be so much more lively!  So, to any visitor who happens to read my post, come out of the dark and join the fun...join the board and get into it!  Also, there needs to be more involvement by the staff.  Line-ups are only  posted like one a week.  I would love it if it were at least every two days...too much to ask?  Just trying to help.  This is such a valuable resource for members and guests.  Let's make it work much better.

Cobia

Yep, this is a great board with no haters or trolls on it so come on people join in.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

Ok .   Well I would be one of the 5 members ......... Not posting Redwood. 

I know some ladies don't post for personal reasons .    And for me I normally have nothing to post . 

I am more  a one on one type of guy so nothing to post about .   

Just Tom

Redwood, from what i understand, from numerous conversations with the ladies at the bar, if you want to know what is going on you will have to follow them, and the house, on Twitter to find out what they are up to... this forum has been all but abandoned in the never ending pursuit of the latest and greatest technology, easier access to self expression, and quicker gratification...

those of us who are little leery of having our contact information floating around for all to see (we are still using handles after all) and are tech challenged, this is a bit frustrating... so if you want to hear anything from your favorite ladies you will have to catch up with the times
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Adventure Guy

Redwood, I am one of the visitors on the board.  I agree with you that timely basic info (e.g. line-ups, ladies approximate schedules for next 30 to 60 days) would be extremely helpful.  This is what I first look for and need to figure out when I should come visit since I don't live in the area.  Once timely basic info is provided I would probably participate on this board.  The main reason I set up my account is to communicate with the ladies directly.  I learned that at least some of them don't have any email address and I need PM to communicate with them.   

FYI - unfortunately even the Mustang Ranch twitter account doesn't provide timely info.  I just went to check it out and the last post was over two weeks old.

Shay

Hi guys! Jennifer updates the weekly line up a couple of times a week under schedules and I always post when I arrive and how long I plan to be here. Often, we don't know our schedule 30-60  days out. Sorry  :-\  If you're planning a trip in advance and want to see a certain lady, you could always message her or call the office and set up a date. I always do my best to make it work :) Hope that helps!

Banginit

I agree not used that much. ..I posted couple times not much interactions

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Lets start utilizing it! Tara and I will put a program together for the ladies!

Cobia

Quote from: Jennifer on Jun 29, 2017, 09:42 PM
Lets start utilizing it! Tara and I will put a program together for the ladies!

Good for you.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

RachelVarga

Redwood,

Thank you for bringing this up. I was trying to start posts but like you said. It's slow going. Many girls are on Twitter but more are on Instagram.

https://www.instagram.com/rachelvargax/

Wildfire is right. This is a nice board with no bullshit which is good for me because I'm the bullshit cutter. My katana was getting dull so now I'm spending my downtime sharpening it. I got a feeling some bullshit's about to get chopped up like sushi.

If any guests have questions for girls but can't reach them let me know so I tell them. I don't mind helping out my girlfriends.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X