Apology to Rachel Varga Courtesan of the Year 2016

Started by firefighter, Jul 24, 2017, 06:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

Dear Courtesan of the Year Rachel Varga,

The CWMC Awards Committee wishes to extend you a personal apology for neglecting to allow time to give your Courtesan of the Year 2016 winner acceptance speech.  The committee was attempting to expedite the awards presentations so brothel personnel could return to their houses in a timely manner, and we inappropriately rushed through the presentations.  The failure to allow you time to express your feelings and gratitude after being elected Courtesan of the Year 2016 was unconscionable.  However, it was absolutely an unfortunate oversight on the committee's part and definitely not intentional.  Furthermore, the Master of Ceremonies didn't know that you had an acceptance speech prepared.  The committee hopes that you don't feel slighted and have it in your heart to forgive us. 

I will personally post your acceptance speech on the CWMC Awards board, and you may give a belated acceptance speech at the CWMC 22 banquet.  I know that this won't completely rectify the blunder but unfortunately the CWMC 21 banquet has been concluded and we can't turn the clock back. 

CWMC Awards originated to honor Courtesans, since there would be no LPIN or brothels without you Ladies.  The CWMC Awards Committee humbly apologizes for any embarrassment that we may have caused you over the dreadful incident.   

Sincerely,
CWMC 21 Awards Committee

NRA Benefactor Member

RachelVarga

No worries. All is well. I have posted it here and on my site. Enjoy!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X