Author Topic: Is there a best time to go?  (Read 961 times)

Daytona

• View Profile
Re: Is there a best time to go?
« Reply #6 on: August 13, 2017, 06:15:49 PM »
The information I have gotten is Rachel Varga will be there on the 29th. Myself, and her, have already exchanged a few emails, and that was just before she became courtesan of the year. I am already looking forward to this trip. Now, the waiting for the dates to get here..........

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 12, 2017, 07:43:48 PM »
I booked a flight for August 28th, (Monday), and should have both Monday night, and Tuesday, all day, available for Mustang ranch visits. Is there a way to know which ladies will be there those days? 

Thanks for the advice. I chose mid-week because it will likely save money on flights, and rooms.   

As time gets closer call the office and they will tell you. but ladies come and go so........  There are so many different ladies there you don't have to worry.  They will take good care of you.  Don't " over think " it.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Daytona

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 12, 2017, 03:20:32 PM »
I booked a flight for August 28th, (Monday), and should have both Monday night, and Tuesday, all day, available for Mustang ranch visits. Is there a way to know which ladies will be there those days? 

Thanks for the advice. I chose mid-week because it will likely save money on flights, and rooms.   
« Last Edit: August 12, 2017, 03:27:23 PM by Daytona »

Redwood

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2017, 09:39:17 PM »
I think if I was going for the first time, I would prefer to go mid-week.  The brothel will be less crowded. Flights are probably cheaper, Hotels are less expensive.  This coming weekend is not a good one for my taste, because it is Hot August Nights in Reno and those type of events draw a crowd and thus there is usually more competition for the ladies attention.

Cobia

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2017, 01:23:46 AM »
I would think week ends would be better for your reasons. To me weekends are too busy so I stay away from them.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Daytona

• View Profile
Is there a best time to go?
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »
Hello All:

Is there a best time to go for an abundance of ladies available? I was planning on making a trip there, maybe late August? Is a weekend better, or mid-week? Flights there seem a little cheaper if you go mid-week. I realize there is a line-up listed on the home page, and I try to check it often, but I do not know if those ladies will have appointments, or if there might be more on shift than is listed?

Daytona