News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Storms a coming maybe.....

Started by Cobia, Aug 23, 2017, 08:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: NorthMnMan on Aug 31, 2017, 09:26 PM
   Cobia, I haven't been checking the forum much this summer, but as soon as I heard about Harvey's path, I immediately became concerned about you. Thankfully, I found your post when I logged in, and am very relieved to learn that you are doing as well as you are ! I wish that I could come down and help you with some of your repairs, but unfortunately I'm not able to at this time. Just know that you and your fellow Texans are not alone in this catastrophe. Many volunteers from up here in Minnesota are getting together and organising car pools to drive down there and provide whatever help they can. Also, I pray all the Mustang Ladies, past and present, from Texas are all safe !

Thanks for the thought.  We are alive.  just can't hire anyone to work. 
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Chief

Naples hit hard as well Cobia. My mom has her house there. It is pretty messed up. Anyways, My best to All of you, as I can relate to the trials of these "Big Blows".  Stay safe and focused out there people....  Watch for the "Wooden Nickels", out there, they will burn... 8)
When I do right, nobody remembers. When I do wrong, nobody forgets....

Cobia

Quote from: Chief on Sep 16, 2017, 06:48 AM
Naples hit hard as well Cobia. My mom has her house there. It is pretty messed up. Anyways, My best to All of you, as I can relate to the trials of these "Big Blows".  Stay safe and focused out there people....  Watch for the "Wooden Nickels", out there, they will burn... 8)

I hear ya.  ;D ;D      Thanks.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.