News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Jesslyn's February/March Dates! :)

Started by Jesslyn, Nov 16, 2017, 05:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jesslyn

Dear Naughty Friends, after a relaxing yet sex-less two weeks, I've found myself EXCEPTIONALLY horny and in need of some seriously loving ;) Please feel free to stop by from today - January 3rd (day shift) to send me some gifts of the delicious, lustrously tempting family jewels variety! ;)

Jesslyn XOXO     

Cobia

Quote from: Jesslyn on Nov 16, 2017, 05:39 PM
Hello, all you naughty, naughty gents ;) Excited to announce that I'll be back for some more juicy, luscious play time from November 21st - December 6th! Come out and see me, let me be your Thanksgiving feast!  ;D  ;)

Wish I could......see ya before too long.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jesslyn

Awww, well I will certainly look forward to seeing you when you do! ;)  ;D

XOXO
Jesslyn

Jesslyn

Hello, my sexy, gentlemen friends! ;) I'm honestly ecstatic to be back at the ranch after a rather long 3 weeks that honestly did not have near enough sex! I will staying at the ranch from tomorrow afternoon (the 25th of Jan) until Tuesday, February 7th! I am day shift (I will be here during the Super Bowl weekend and would love to tap into all that raw, masculine, energy! Save some of that hot sweat, heavy breathing, and delicious hip gyrating for me... ;) 

Jesslyn XOXO

jrison

Hi Jesslyn,

Any chance you will be around the week of 1/22?  One can hope... :)

jim

Jesslyn

Quote from: jrison on Jan 19, 2018, 09:17 PM
Hi Jesslyn,

Any chance you will be around the week of 1/22?  One can hope... :)

jim

Hi Jim! :) I have actually just returned to the ranch today! :) I will be staying until February 7th, I would absolutely love to spend time with you ;)

XOXO,
Jesslyn

Jesslyn

Incredibly excited to be back! ;) Despite the wintry chill and flurrying snow, I'm sizzling hot and ready to go! (Little bit of rhyme there for ya, lol ;) I will be here at the ranch, ready to lovingly pamper that hot body of yours from after 3 pm today (day shift) until Tuesday, March 6th!

XOXO,
Jesslyn ;)

Cobia

Quote from: Jesslyn on Feb 22, 2018, 07:45 PM
Incredibly excited to be back! ;) Despite the wintry chill and flurrying snow, I'm sizzling hot and ready to go! (Little bit of rhyme there for ya, lol ;) I will be here at the ranch, ready to lovingly pamper that hot body of yours from after 3 pm today (day shift) until Tuesday, March 6th!

XOXO,
Jesslyn ;)

Welcome back.......
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Jesslyn