News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Any Geeks In The House?

Started by KittiMinx, Nov 17, 2017, 01:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

To any geeks out there, I'm known for catering to the ultra nerdy cosplay community. I'll even dress up as characters for parties! (I have literally dozens of them in my wardrobe. Marvel? DC? Game of Thrones? Video games? You name it, I probably do it!)

You can learn more about adult cosplay if you're curious here and let me know if it's something that interests you!

Cherry

This kitty here definitely has a wardrobe of characters 😻 she surprised us all with a new cosplay every day for the week of our Halloween party! Meeeow

Duck11

Nice.
Should I show up in Marvel attire, Star Wars armor, or dressed as an anime character?
A duck walks into a brothel and...

KittiMinx

Quote from: Duck11 on Nov 17, 2017, 05:38 AM
Nice.
Should I show up in Marvel attire, Star Wars armor, or dressed as an anime character?

Whatever you want to!

1loveNevada

Quote from: KittiMinx on Nov 17, 2017, 01:50 AM
To any geeks out there, I'm known for catering to the ultra nerdy cosplay community. I'll even dress up as characters for parties! (I have literally dozens of them in my wardrobe. Marvel? DC? Game of Thrones? Video games? You name it, I probably do it!)

You can learn more about adult cosplay if you're curious here and let me know if it's something that interests you!

Don't know if this is considered cosplay, but out of curiosity, do you have any masks/costumes similar to those seen in the movie, "Eyes Wide Shut"?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_b-zpSnoHs

KittiMinx

I have a very extensive wardrobe that would make many theatre departments jealous. :P

Jesslyn

Wow, you look amazing in those photos, Kitti! :) I definitely believe your extensive wardrobe, (and had the pleasure of seeing some of it during Halloween as Cherry mentioned!) especially with all of your creativity and sewing skills!

1loveNevada

Quote from: KittiMinx on Nov 17, 2017, 01:50 AM

I just saw 'Thor: Ragnarok'. Does that count  ;)?