Caleesi   9P-9A
Charlotte   9P-9A
Lole      9P-9A
Lucy     6P-6A
Max      6P-6A
Rea      9P-9A
Sierra   9P-9A

Ironman

Ugg! Charlotte there and I gotta no cash! 😔Oh well I still say she is dangerous.😉😆

Alexia

She is very dangerous Ironman. You should see her in her sexy stockings, and bra/thong set today 😍

Ironman

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 02, 2017, 07:18 AM
She is very dangerous Ironman. You should see her in her sexy stockings, and bra/thong set today 😍

Lol back in June of 16 you remember I was I. Town with no real cash.but I am hanging in the bar checking Charlotte out  from a distance. I watch her walk behind green door several times. Well she has this little bit of this wiggle in her walk that when I first saw it. I had a momentary flash back to one night way back in 08 at an establishment closed to Vegas so not Mustang. Anyway I  remembered another lady from my past with a similar wiggle in her walk. So I am thinking fuck no!😲 Good thing I can't afford her that is the kind of girl that always gets me in trouble every time. I ain't going down that road again!  I say to myself. 8) But I asked this big dude with a badge and gun what  her name,was. Told him yeah she Dangerous for me. He kinda chuckled a little.

Anyway couple hours later just before my buddy comes out of his party. Charlotte gets bored or whatever decides to strip down to I think it was a blue thong and matching bra and practice her moves on the pole. At like 6 am something for the 3 or 4 girls in the bar.I might been the only guy in the bar at the time.
So she gets on stage doing her thing. I am like🤔 OK no money or at least not enough😔 But yeah maybe I  could go down road again.😆
About 10 minutes later my buddy comes out says 5 maybe 10 minutes then we out.  So I finish my soda and say OK fine I only need 2 or 3.😎 So I walk over to Charlotte say to her she is dangerous she is like I am🤔 I say yes I handed her 20 dollars and mumbled something about maybe someday I will come back and tell you why then she gave me a hug.🤗 About 5 minutes later maybe a little more my buddy is ready to leave. As I walked out Charlotte waived goodbye to me.
So the moral of this story. Charlotte still dangerous at least for me and I know what she looks like in a thong. I still don't have enough money😔 Her and I really need to coordinate when we cross paths better.😆 If I roll a career high tomorrow ( Saturday) In my bowling thing don't hold your your breath, but if by some miracle I  do. I might have just enough to make Charlotte at least consider🤔taking  off her thong and throw in another hug.🤗

Before I leave Reno on Sunday Morning.😉😆

Alexia

Ahhh yes Ironman ... One of these days you will have to come back and experience an amazing time with this dangerous vixen.

Cherry

Alot of my favorite girls to have threesomes are in house right now 😉 please let's make the most of it!

Ironman

Quote from: Alexia on Dec 03, 2017, 02:27 AM
Ahhh yes Ironman ... One of these days you will have to come back and experience an amazing time with this dangerous vixen.

Yeah to many things in the universe working against me right now. Charlotte has the right stuff, and probably then some.😎 But what can I say there were 3 of you girls on the floor this weekend that unfortunately for you all had to endure the site of me naked and have sex with my fuggly fat hairy ass.You (Alexia) Rea and Lucy. If I am not even  comfortable  with what I have to climb on a mattress and expect delivery of my minimum expectations. How the hell in good conscious Ask Charlotte to step up and take  one for the team so to speak? When in her universe I am just some random dude who claims to be interested in her, but doesn't have what is needed.  If I can't afford to part with what I spent on Rea last year then I just won't even bother discussing terms with even the girls that already have I am sure as hell ain't going to waist the time of the girls that haven't Even if it is an unfortunate situation when they look like Charlotte.,😍

It is what is😔 I have been going to places like Mustang for longer than some of you girls have been  in the business. 15 almost 16 years later 39 women later and   3 others that dony
don't count because If you don't don't have sex it don't count....We agreed to terms but for various reasons 3 wound up being canceled missions.But 2 of the 3 are still in the game and they know if the timing is ever right never say never.
Anyway my point I have never been price walked yet. The reason or at least one of them if my gut says I don't have enough at that moment its not enough.

Fortunately for me the most recent girl to see me naked sorry Rea😉 Anyway good thing she did a good job because unless money real money falls from the sky and Lands in my wallet in the next 3 hours it will be a while.before I try again rather it be one I already have with or one I have not. At least Charlotte knows she got my attention. I just need the enterence fee.😉

I am in a tough situation it is what is.😔

This tune by Jason Aldean metaphorically sums it up fairly well.

No I have not borrowed this tune for one of my IM productions but you seen my handy work Alexia  you  know I could make this tune work in a monkey monster story if I wanted to.😆😆😎

https://youtu.be/Eym4PQmlQlM

Redwood

I get e-mails from guys who have never been to the ranch wanting to know all sorts of stuff.  But, I tell them they are over thinking.  Because it is such an uncertain science.  You can think all you like, but once you get there, the lady you have you thoughts set on may not be there or be busy and you just need to go in and have a drink and find someone who you connect with.  Right now, I would love to meet Gabriella, Leah or one other lady who hasn't been there in a while, but who the heck knows who will be there when I next walk into the bar.  It is such a game of chance.

Ironman

OK so um question I am in town for a few more hours. Hypothetical. If I were to roll out for at least a wham bam. Can miss Jennifer just put the lady's fee on Cobia's tab?

I know when his next trip is he invited me to stop in, but I can't make it to Reno then. He said once he would buy me a party. So um🤔 can miss Jennifer just add bill what I deem to be my fund Shortage to Cobia please? 🤔 He should be in some time in February or March to pay off my bill.😁

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2017, 08:19 AM
OK so um question I am in town for a few more hours. Hypothetical. If I were to roll out for at least a wham bam. Can miss Jennifer just put the lady's fee on Cobia's tab?

I know when his next trip is he invited me to stop in, but I can't make it to Reno then. He said once he would buy me a party. So um🤔 can miss Jennifer just add bill what I deem to be my fund Shortage to Cobia please? 🤔 He should be in some time in February or March to pay off my bill.😁

LOL.....sure !  Just let me know when you want to party...... ;D

( Thanks PB for the e mail. )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 03, 2017, 04:45 PM

Well it would have been about 90 minutes ago with Charlotte  but I  didn't think me saying I have only X but Cobia said he will take care of the Balance his next trip.😆 Miss  Charlotte might have found it amusing, but my guess was that was going to fly. But Charlotte did keep me company focross t of the past hour I was there. So I gave her another 20 bucks she gave me another hug that's just how her and I roll.😆 But I told her hopefully next time her and I cross I going to try and have enough cash to actually get in her room! Next trip to to approximately 365 days from  now scheduled anyways

So how about this your next trip In you tell miss Jennifer
Jennifer to leave a voucher up to the value of your normal rate For me so if I  need funds Or at least Extra j
Is there.😆😆 Who knows maybe I get lucky Charlotte will be there too.😎 On a side note I did actually meet Miss Jennifer took her about 30 seconds to figure out my call sign on here.
Now what really surprised Me was the Security lady 
Reagan new my call sign. I new she would no my face I did  not know she knew my  call sign on here.
Although given she is security that is probably a good thing.

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2017, 06:38 PM

Well it would have been about 90 minutes ago with Charlotte  but I  didn't think me saying I have only X but Cobia said he will take care of the Balance his next trip.😆 Miss  Charlotte might have found it amusing, but my guess was that was going to fly. But Charlotte did keep me company focross t of the past hour I was there. So I gave her another 20 bucks she gave me another hug that's just how her and I roll.😆 But I told her hopefully next time her and I cross I going to try and have enough cash to actually get in her room! Next trip to to approximately 365 days from  now scheduled anyways

Jennifer to leave a voucher up to the value of your normal rate For me so if I  need funds Or at least Extra j
Is there.😆😆 Who knows maybe I get lucky Charlotte will be there too.😎 On a side note I did actually meet Miss Jennifer took her about 30 seconds to figure out my call sign on here.
Reagan new my call sign. I new she would no my face I did  not know she knew my  call sign on here.

;D....what ever you want to do.  We can take care of it.
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 03, 2017, 06:51 PM

Might have  hold you to that. It was no easy to not go.behind the green door with Charlotte earlier this morning.
But I promised  myself before the trip no matter who was there if I could not afford to spend at least what I gave really last year. I was not going to book anyone. Although Charlotte was making it difficult.😆 At some point you .may read this point. Thank you for hanging with me in the bar even though I was not yet ready to see your room.😉 I also hope you are feeling  better soon. My gut tells me if I Had gotten in your room this morning you would have put forth your best effort but I could tell you were not feeling your  Best so maybe is better we did not but we making progress first time Dance on the stage and a hug second time we Actually talked so me thinks that Miss Charlotte are Having the brothel equivalent of a courtship.So hopefully by date 3 we can actually make it to a mattress.😉😎😆

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2017, 08:07 PM

Might have  hold you to that. It was no easy to not go.behind the green door with Charlotte earlier this morning.
But I promised  myself before the trip no matter who was there if I could not afford to spend at least what I gave really last year. I was not going to book anyone. Although Charlotte was making it difficult.😆 At some point you .may read this point. Thank you for hanging with me in the bar even though I was not yet ready to see your room.😉 I also hope you are feeling  better soon. My gut tells me if I Had gotten in your room this morning you would have put forth your best effort but I could tell you were not feeling your  Best so maybe is better we did not but we making progress first time Dance on the stage and a hug second time we Actually talked so me thinks that Miss Charlotte are Having the brothel equivalent of a courtship.So hopefully by date 3 we can actually make it to a mattress.😉😎😆

Stay tuned.  You might get a surprise.

Ironman

Quote from: Cobia on Dec 04, 2017, 04:29 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Dec 03, 2017, 08:07 PM

Stay tuned.  You might get a surprise.

For the record Cobia is a nice guy it would not shock meat all  if he has picked up the cost of a party for someone he considers a friend within reason of course.😎
What would be shocking is if we were both in the WH bar at the same time. I am never In the area when he is.