News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Kitti Minx - Charity Donation Weekend

Started by KittiMinx, Feb 15, 2018, 09:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KittiMinx

Hey everyone!

In wake of the awful Parkland tragedy that has occurred, money I make from parties and tips starting Valentines Day through the weekend I will be donating to victims and their families.  Valentines Day is a celebration of love and joy, and that includes love for our community and fellow human beings too.

Any and all contributions are welcome and appreciated and I'd love for other Ladies to jump on board too!

xoxo Kitti Minx

Michael j.

Quote from: KittiMinx on Feb 15, 2018, 09:40 AM
Hey everyone!

In wake of the awful Parkland tragedy that has occurred, money I make from parties and tips starting Valentines Day through the weekend I will be donating to victims and their families.  Valentines Day is a celebration of love and joy, and that includes love for our community and fellow human beings too.

Any and all contributions are welcome and appreciated and I'd love for other Ladies to jump on board too!

xoxo Kitti Minx
Anybody out there willing to make a matching donation?
Michael J.

Thumper

Kitti:

WOW, I am impressed.  Ater 30 auditing for the Fed govt, I am not easily impressed.

Well done!

Thumper  :P

Chloe

Awe kitti minx is just a kind hearted gal! Come in and help with the cause❤ and get off ! #Multitasking
Quote from: KittiMinx on Feb 15, 2018, 09:40 AM
Hey everyone!

xoxo Kitti Minx

KittiMinx

https://www.gofundme.com/cause/stoneman-douglas?pc=tw_organic_stonemandouglas&utm_source=twitter&utm_medium=organic&utm_campaign=stonemandouglas  So far I've sent at least $500 and plan on sending more ASAP! I do hope other Ladies and customers alike choose to pitch in to help!