News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

No driver to and from Mustang Ranch?

Started by 1loveNevada, Apr 27, 2018, 04:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1loveNevada

So, I called the Mustang Ranch trying to make an appointment to visit, but the person on the other line told me the Mustang Ranch has no drivers to take me to and from the ranch  :o ?

For some reason, I thought all brothels have drivers.

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost for a cab to and from the Ranch, total? Is it a lot?

I don't like driving when I'm on vacation because I easily get lost (terrible with directions  :-[ ) and for some reason, the Uber and lift app on my phone is messed up (just like some of the other apps on my phone  :P ).

SixT9er

Quote from: 1loveNevada on Apr 27, 2018, 04:45 AM
So, I called the Mustang Ranch trying to make an appointment to visit, but the person on the other line told me the Mustang Ranch has no drivers to take me to and from the ranch  :o ?

For some reason, I thought all brothels have drivers.

Out of curiosity, how much does it cost for a cab to and from the Ranch, total? Is it a lot?

I don't like driving when I'm on vacation because I easily get lost (terrible with directions  :-[ ) and for some reason, the Uber and lift app on my phone is messed up (just like some of the other apps on my phone  :P ).
Rent a car it will be much cheaper in the long run. You can't get lost going to the Mustang. I80 east to exit 28, over tracks then turn right and drive to end of road, you are there
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Like 9er said unless you don't drive at all like me rent a car.

Its better for you and the girls in the long Run.

Regular old cab is probably around 120 round trip.

Uber and Lyft are for booking purposes treated the same as a regular cab.😡😡😡😡😡😡 Which is part of the reason why I didn't even try and book with Charlotte or anyone for th matter my last time out.

After you factor in all the added cost that get added on if you don't drive yourself out to the ranch it was just not going to fly for lack of a better way of putting it.

But the cost of the ride itself to and from Mustang would cost less then a regular cab.

If in the end you wind up using a regular cab tell them not to wait or there will be a wait change on top of everything else.

The mustang will provide you with a ride if you are one of their VIP patrons. But don't think for s second it is truly free. Nothing in life is truly free. There is always a price.

If you can legally drive yourself out do It!

It is and always be your most cost effective option in the long run.