A DAY WITH THE BEAUTIFUL OLIVIA LUSH

Started by Southerner, Apr 22, 2024, 06:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Southerner

Thinking back about it, I found it hard to believe that in my many trips to the Mustang Ranch, I never had any contact with Olivia Lush. That all changed last November when I was enjoying lunch with the beautiful Jade Orchid and Jade brought Olivia over to our table to introduce her. It was just the basic introduction for us to know each other since I already had my appointments set for Nov and Dec.

During the off season, we exchanged emails several times and got to know each other very well before we made plans for a party when we returned in April. I arrived at the Ranch a few days before Olivia, so the day of our party was the first time that we had to get together. We met in the Spanish Suite, and I was immediately impressed with how beautiful, fit and sophisticated Olivia was. We spent the day together, including a wonderful special dinner the Chef Jeff and his staff prepared for us. Unfortunately, I was leaving very early the next morning, so I had to get a little sleep. I definitely will be making plans to party with Olivia again and I highly recommend her to other guests at the Ranch.