SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Mustang Building

Started by ketor, Apr 17, 2015, 02:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Awesome glad to hear original mustang is reopening

Kathryn

As Emma said we are not able to give absolutely concrete answers to your questions yet, because we are still in planning stages. However, I can guarantee Cobia, and all of our other valued CWMC members, that we will still have a lodge to sleep in! We are taking all of that into considration as we get everything situated, and A-hall (at the very least) will be reserved for lodging.

Ironman

Quote from: Kathryn on Apr 19, 2015, 02:32 AM
As Emma said we are not able to give absolutely concrete answers to your questions yet, because we are still in planning stages. However, I can guarantee Cobia, and all of our other valued CWMC members, that we will still have a lodge to sleep in! We are taking all of that into considration as we get everything situated, and A-hall (at the very least) will be reserved for lodging.

Just like when they first launched this lodging on site Idea in 2012 if I am not mistaken or was that the B hall? Don't know which is which. But originally it was just one hall way the rest was a  brothel as it always had been.

Cobia

Thank you dear !!!!!!  I was sort of worried.  To me it is not  fun to have to worry about driving back and forth to town.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Totally agree with you cobia staying at the ranch makes the trip lots more enjoyable.

Phoenix

you can always book an overnighter or two or more with me Ljack especially senc you are my ATFFFT im shure when i talk to the right people  ;) they will alway me to create a swexual package for a special rate (i will have to tell you of qutie a few detailed examples in person when you get to the ranch for our nappointment in June  :-* you can pick one or more or ,you know me i will comstize one for us  :D)

Emma

Quote from: Ironman on Apr 19, 2015, 09:21 AM

Just like when they first launched this lodging on site Idea in 2012 if I am not mistaken or was that the B hall? Don't know which is which. But originally it was just one hall way the rest was a  brothel as it always had been.

You're right!  It will be similar to when we first converted A Hall into lodging.  xo Emma

Emma

Please don't worry guys!  We are planning everything out step by step to ensure that everyone (ladies and customers alike) will all be happy with the changes and believe me when I say they will benefit everyone!  We're very happy with our lodging situation and consistently see the convenience in it for customers who come to town solely to visit the brothel, to customers who have had a bit too much to drink and need a place to crash, and everyone in between.  The lodging will stay as is.  We promise!  xoxo Emma

lumberjack0306

Thank you emma. The lodging makes multiple day stays very convenient

Cobia

Quote from: Emma on Apr 22, 2015, 05:52 AM
Please don't worry guys!  We are planning everything out step by step to ensure that everyone (ladies and customers alike) will all be happy with the changes and believe me when I say they will benefit everyone!  We're very happy with our lodging situation and consistently see the convenience in it for customers who come to town solely to visit the brothel, to customers who have had a bit too much to drink and need a place to crash, and everyone in between.  The lodging will stay as is.  We promise!  xoxo Emma

Thanks Emma.  The lodge is extremely important to me.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Whitney

Fuck YeaH!!! IRONMAN😍
I always behave, just not necessarily well💋👄

Whitney

Im blushing and laughing at the same time! Details really you went there lol👅

Ironman

Quote from: Kassie on Apr 22, 2015, 04:23 PM
Im blushing and laughing at the same time! Details really you went there lol👅

You called it I think you even said in your dream it be a couple of years they decided to reopen the brothel. Well here it about 2 almost 2 and a half years later and so there you go. 8)

As for the rest well anyone that has been on a mattress with you knows you have some real Mojo working for ya.

Now I could give some details if ya like, but i think its more better if we let some stuff remain a surprise for those that have not had the chance to see you work your Mojo in person.  But I remember it well. 8)

I did not give too many details though its not like I said you took me on a vision quest after we had sex or something like that.  Whoops! my bad!  :-[ I better be quiet now.  :-X ;D ;D

You are cool Miss Kassie I am sure several people at the Mustang were very glad when you returned.  8)

Whitney

Jagged

Forget  the sleeoping.

Let the  Original  Mustang come back 2  its original and proper  use.

A  Brothel    2   have  Fun  and  SEX..  &  other EROTIC   SINS.
                           IT"s   ABOUT  %$#&  TIME !   ! 

That Orig Mustang Building  Should have  NEVER  closed down on the WildHorse ((or Lance Gilman"s)) Property  in 2K12.
The Mustang building was shut down before  for 7 yrs (( 1999 -- 2K6 )) 
    due  2  the  prior history  (( its still all on the internet and other places if U want 2 read it ))  & remodeling .

I  for  1  was  pissed (( all the ladies on that side knew that I was not a haappy camper)) 
when they said the house wsa  getting shut down  &
     all the ladies were moving  2  the  building across the parking lot  ((the WildHORse building))

Yeah..   Yeah...  I  heard all the reason why .. back then   but  still was  NOT  happy.

AS  I have  always  said.... 
Bring back the ((orginal  Lance's World Famous Brothel))  Mustang  House 2  its
               heyday  of   fun  & glory.

Let  the  24/7  Mayhem  of Sex  & drinking  &  eatting    &   
      other Erotic Fun  &  SEX  throughout  the ((orginal)) house   begin.