News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Love the laughter

Started by Phoenix, Feb 28, 2014, 03:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Yes Me Kourtney Victoria Haley and alot of the other ladies along with our clients have been laughing our asses off and having a fun time dancing all around and fucking around cum join the climatic fun...wheeee!!!!!

Just Tom

i too loved the laughter, Courtney has a belly laugh that comes for the heart and cheers anyone who hears it..she obviously loves life
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

Silverado

Courtney's energy level is right up there with Phoenix, as is her dancing skills. Take your vitamins and spend some quality time with her. You will not be disappointed.

Phoenix

ahhhh hahhahahahaaha and from the sounds of your fetishes you will fit right into the fucking fun time theme  :o  ;D  :-*

Master Steve

I lost a lot of income for three weeks where I wasn't paid.  Well check that I was paid 4 dollars.  Thankfully that problem is now over and I am building up my savings again.

Phoenix

yippie and until you can invest in the actual up close and personal sexual adventure; I can build up you up via "the forum" giggels

Alexia

Kourtney is such an outgoing, positive person. So full of energy & very sexy. Don't miss her dancing & especially her bedroom skills.

Cobia

Quote from: Alexia on Apr 14, 2014, 03:23 AM
Kourtney is such an outgoing, positive person. So full of energy & very sexy. Don't miss her dancing & especially her bedroom skills.

I agree she is sexy !!.....and so are you !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.