News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First Trip in 2 years

Started by chrisxl3d, Nov 23, 2019, 07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

chrisxl3d

I will be in Reno in 2 weeks and I am so excited. Is it snowing? Can't wait to see everyone

Ironman

We will be in town close to the same time.

Gem Stoned

It's pretty cold and I heard there was snow in Reno but I haven't seen any out here yet.
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Ironman

Quote from: Gem Stoned on Nov 26, 2019, 01:22 PM
It's pretty cold and I heard there was snow in Reno but I haven't seen any out here yet.

Maybe you can keep him warm.😉

SixT9er

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 26, 2019, 05:13 PM
Time to put the brass underwear away and dig out the fur lined undies.
I could have gone all day without the image! Lol!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Nov 26, 2019, 05:38 PM

Agreed!🤮

Serena

Nice, I hope we get to meet. I'll be here until Dec 5 or 9...most likely 9th. Where are you coming from? It's supposed to start snowing tonight for a few days, but nice this weekend.
:-*

Serena

Ironman

Cobia will probably tell you there are worse places to be snowed in then the MR unless you have zero dollars. Of course.☹ So don't worry to much about the weather. I am sure you will have several ladies telling you how nice and warm their room is and offering to show it to you.

My next appearance in Reno isn't until the weekend of December 6th.  I am hoping it just cold that weekend I did plan ahead though and took a vacation day on the 8th off just in case I need an extra day getting back.

All that being said I am going to cross my fingers on the weather.  Unlike some of you alls dudes I am too poor to get snowed in.  Like I said being snowed in at MR is not a bad thing unless you have zero dollars.☹

Anyway enjoy your trip dude. Don't worry about the weather.

Miss Serena and Miss Gem will keep you warm.😉😁 Lena will probably be there then too along with several others.😎🤘🏻

Gem Stoned

I'm pretty good at keeping people warm, just sayin.
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 05:52 AM
Cobia will probably tell you there are worse places to be snowed in then the MR unless you have zero dollars. Of course.☹ So don't worry to much about the weather. I am sure you will have several ladies telling you how nice and warm their room is and offering to show it to you.

My next appearance in Reno isn't until the weekend of December 6th.  I am hoping it just cold that weekend I did plan ahead though and took a vacation day on the 8th off just in case I need an extra day getting back.

All that being said I am going to cross my fingers on the weather.  Unlike some of you alls dudes I am too poor to get snowed in.  Like I said being snowed in at MR is not a bad thing unless you have zero dollars.☹

Miss Serena and Miss Gem will keep you warm.😉😁 Lena will probably be there then too along with several others.😎🤘🏻
Gemuine Girlfriend Experience
In House through January 20th
Next tour February 17th-27th
Appointments > Walk-ins
gemstoned@mustangranch.com

Twitter:@gem_stoned
IG:@gem_stoned69

I'm nominated for AVN Favorite Independent Clipstar
Vote daily at https://stars.avn.com/vote/10752/avn_awards/434

Ironman

Quote from: Gem Stoned on Nov 27, 2019, 06:23 AM

🤔🤔 I just guessing but you are probably a real people person and good have a lot of very strong skills that make you a good people person and good at a lot of things.😉😎

Ironman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Nov 27, 2019, 12:06 PM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 03:34 AM

Agreed!🤮

Lol okay I'll take my mind a couple inches out of the gutter now. I'll try anyway but my Instagram post was made before I made this post. So that don't count😂

🙄 If I go see what kinda 💩💩 you put an on there am I gonna regret it?😄

LenaStarrXXX

Although I do think the visual of all the Mustang ladies in fur lined undies 👙 is a pretty sexy visual. I don't get why we don't have a Mustang girls calendar!!! 😍🤤
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

LenaStarrXXX

Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 11:53 AM

🤔🤔 I just guessing but you are probably a real people person and good have a lot of very strong skills that make you a good people person and good at a lot of things.😉😎

Gem💎 is absolutely all of these things!!! (slash has all these qualities)
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 10:05 AM

Although I do think the visual of all the Mustang ladies in fur lined undies 👙 is a pretty sexy visual. I don't get why we don't have a Mustang girls calendar!!! 😍🤤

I don't know or think they still do. But I know Sheris did at one point in time.

My point here not a bad idea maybe suggest it to the management team.😉

Ironman

Quote from: LenaStarrXXX on Nov 28, 2019, 11:44 AM
Quote from: Ironman on Nov 27, 2019, 11:53 AM

Gem💎 is absolutely all of these things!!! (slash has all these qualities)

I am sure she does, so do you young lady.😁