News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Another fantastic vacation.....2014

Started by Cobia, Feb 28, 2014, 03:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Quote from: Redwood on Mar 19, 2014, 05:45 AM
As I have told you Cobia, it was great meeting you while you were at the Mustang! Your visit also caused me to revisit the place which I have neglected too much in the last couple of years.  Also great to meet Coralin, Just Tom and see Double D again.  Not to mention an amazing party with the super hot Ayana and getting to talk to Mimi, Sofia and several other ladies!

Yeah Redwood it was a blast.   Nice to meet you too.  There was a lot of partying going on that week and a lot of hot Ladies there also.   Hope we can all do it again next yr.

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Cobia

Quote from: Prospector Bob on Mar 03, 2014, 06:23 AM
Way to go bud! I'm glad you had a fantastic time at your home away from home. I just wish I could have been there also.

Rest up well pal, you've earned it.

PB

Yeah PB we did miss you.  Maybe next time you will be there to back us up.  You couldn't ask for a better vacation.  I am still thinking about it and yeah it is my home away from home and always will be. I don't know why anyone would go anywhere else .
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.