News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

The Amazing Tori

Started by DeanTaylor812, Nov 29, 2018, 09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeanTaylor812

Tori is outstanding. I've partied with her a few times this year with the most recent this week.

What's striking are her intangibles. She's always smiling. She never looks bored or unfrienldly. You want to say hello because its so attractive.

If you've seen her photos on Instagram you know her smile is magnetc and just how beautiful she is. Its/she's even better in person. Shes very friendly and easy to talk to. She'll remember who you are and always says hello. Its genuine. She likes getting to know you.

She's just as intrested in experiencing you as you are interested in experiencing her. If having a connection is important to you she'll connect with you and give you a terrific experience because she likes to connect and has great chemistry.

She likes different experiences. She's very open minded and is eager and willing to explore your fantasies and special requests. With her, I've done some things I've always wanted to do and been too timid to ask others. She has a comforting home feel to her that takes the edge off. If your shy about certain requests she's very disarming and non judgemental and eager to explore with you. She enjoys that your are willing to explore you sexuality.

She's a very beautiful woman with an excellent figure and soft good looking body. She's a Picaso. She has a high libido and will do a lot of different fun things with you. I love her willingness to do different things. She likes to and that makes the experiences awesome.

She's intelligent and well read. It's fun to get to know her. She's great to talk to and will spend some time with you before or after your party when time permits as other reviewers have noted. She gives you a well rounded experience that you'll appreciate and you'll leave feeling great!

Since meeting her I have not partied with anyone else at the MR as she's that fullfilling and fun and as many of you know there are a lot of fun snd interesting providers to choose from. You'll be intrigued with Tori.

If you've been on the fence about spending time with the lovely Tori I recommend you pay her a visit. She's worth the trip. She has plenty of great reviews on here that echo my opinion.

I appreciate that the Mustang Ranch contracts with such a classy woman (all the MR lasies are classy which is why its the best house).

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Tori

Thank you. I literally don't have adequate words to describe how your review makes me feel. I love making people feel happy and enjoying a good time with me. Working here has been amazing and I'm happy to have touched your lives as much as you have touched mine. Thank you all so much, especially you, original poster. Xoxo 💕💋😘

Ember

This review is beautiful, amazing, and completely true! Tori is one of my absolute favorite people here and I love every party I've ever had with her, plus all the time I've been able to get to know her!

ColleenRose

DeanTaylor812

She's a rose. Care for her, nurture her, and as she blooms in your presence you'll find underneath every petal a new mystery, a new discovery, a new fascination, every one the sweetest taste.

Tori

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and sweet words. You've been amazing to me. I love making you and others feel happy. You definitely treat me like a rose