News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Angelina !

Started by easy, Dec 03, 2018, 12:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

easy

Day 1:  I arrived in Reno around noon and picked up my rental car but couldn't check into my room at Peppermill until after 3pm. I finally got into my room, took a nap, and got a shower before heading out to Mustang.  I had supper there and met several beautiful ladies. We had figured out earlier that my Nevada trip would overlap Cobia's by a day or two. Eventually Cobia appeared in the saloon and we had a chance to catch up and solve pretty much all the problems facing the world. Also got to meet Chukar Chaser and Victoria. After being there for a while, I felt that I had a pretty good idea of which ladies were there and who I would like to party with. I invited Angelina behind the green door. The negotiation part was about as smooth as possible. We settled on my "honest" one hour party. Angelina's pictures do not show her face but she is a very beautiful, young brunette with a SMOKIN' HOT, perfect body. She's the one that, when you're sitting in the bar and see her walking around, you say "Damn, that's nice!"   Our party was awesome and I would definitely consider repeating with her if I ever get the chance. I didn't party again at Mustang this trip but I did stop back a couple times before I headed out to Las Vegas. Each time I was there, Angelina greeted me with a big smile and a hug. Day 1 summary: Cobia is my exit 28 good luck charm and the world's greatest wing man.  Angelina is awesome and my party with her was a great way to start my 2018 trip.

Cobia

OOPPPSSS...... I am getting old, I forgot.....

THANKS  Easy for what you " did " and " didn't " do.  Respect and ethics are really hard to come by any more as you witnessed.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.