News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Shout out to Whitney, Tori & Staff

Started by SixT9er, Oct 27, 2018, 04:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SixT9er

First to the entire staff at the Mustang! They always are top notch and make their customers feel welcome!

I want recognize two Ladies who chatted with me after I had partied earlier and was just hanging out

Whitney: I met this Sexy Lady 7 years ago and she is still as Sexy if not Sexuer than ever. We had always had small talk in the past but Wednesday she joined me for an hr or more and we just talked. She has an awesome personality to go with her looks.
Thank you Whitney for spending time with me, you have an incredible spirit and outlook to go with your other attributes. This talk was a long time in the making but exceeded all expectations, I wish we'd have done it sooner but better late than never!

Tori: Thursday night I came out of my party and saw a board member sitting with this Beautiful Brunette. I sat down with them and we started chatting, they had finished their party and just hanging out. I immediately felt comfortable with this Lady. The board member left for the night and then Tori got goaded into dancing on the stage while protesting she couldn't dance. She is not a pole dancer but this Lady has very sexy moves on the dance floor! After her dance we sat together and chatted for a good hr+. What a beautiful genuine person she is. I came away from this encounter thoroughly impressed by this Lady. Her pics don't do her justice as I found her even more attractive in person and when you factor in her awesome personality I can see why she is getting positive reviews.
Thank you Tori for taking the time and letting me get to know you and for listening to my ramblings! Lol. I usually don't feel that comfortable with anyone that quickly. You have many gifts and talents and I feel fortunate to have spent time talking to you
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Oct 27, 2018, 04:09 AM
First to the entire staff at the Mustang! They always are top notch and make their customers feel welcome!

I want recognize two Ladies who chatted with me after I had partied earlier and was just hanging out

Whitney: I met this Sexy Lady 7 years ago and she is still as Sexy if not Sexuer than ever. We had always had small talk in the past but Wednesday she joined me for an hr or more and we just talked. She has an awesome personality to go with her looks.
Thank you Whitney for spending time with me, you have an incredible spirit and outlook to go with your other attributes. This talk was a long time in the making but exceeded all expectations, I wish we'd have done it sooner but better late than never!

Tori: Thursday night I came out of my party and saw a board member sitting with this Beautiful Brunette. I sat down with them and we started chatting, they had finished their party and just hanging out. I immediately felt comfortable with this Lady. The board member left for the night and then Tori got goaded into dancing on the stage while protesting she couldn't dance. She is not a pole dancer but this Lady has very sexy moves on the dance floor! After her dance we sat together and chatted for a good hr+. What a beautiful genuine person she is. I came away from this encounter thoroughly impressed by this Lady. Her pics don't do her justice as I found her even more attractive in person and when you factor in her awesome personality I can see why she is getting positive reviews.
Thank you Tori for taking the time and letting me get to know you and for listening to my ramblings! Lol. I usually don't feel that comfortable with anyone that quickly. You have many gifts and talents and I feel fortunate to have spent time talking to you

You already know I have a past with Whitney and have found memories of her. I don't see that changing.

As for Tori she is very good at listening to Ramblings she listed to mine when I was there just a little over a month ago at this point. 

I will also just assume your party with your go to girl was fantastic as always.😉

SixT9er

Spend some more post party time with the Beautiful Tori tonight. What a cool Lady I can see why she has become a favorite of so many!

Thanks Tori!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Ironman

Quote from: SixT9er on Oct 29, 2018, 04:43 AM
Spend some more post party time with the Beautiful Tori tonight. What a cool Lady I can see why she has become a favorite of so many!

Thanks Tori!

According to Chuck Chase she is the best thing since the invitation of the wheel.

Hopefully he doesn't forget the donuts again next time he books her though. Or he will be very dehydrated  by the time Tori is done punishing his forgetful dumb ass.😉😄😄