News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Old Mustang Winter Closure

Started by Big Cat, Nov 09, 2018, 12:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Cat

Not sure if I have names correct but does anyone know about the winter closure of the newly reopened old mustang ranch? Was out there today and it was locked with a "Closed for the Winter" sign on the door.

BigBankA7D

Quote from: Big Cat on Nov 09, 2018, 12:21 AM
Not sure if I have names correct but does anyone know about the winter closure of the newly reopened old mustang ranch? Was out there today and it was locked with a "Closed for the Winter" sign on the door.
I'm guessing it's closed for the winter.....

ColleenRose

SixT9er

Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

Olivia Lush

For what I heard the original Mustang will reopen in April, but don't be sad. All the beautiful ladies are across the parking lot at the Wild Horse Salon.
Come visit us and let us warm you up this winter.
xoxo
Olivia
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Madison

It is closed for winter but we are all still over here at the Wild Horse Saloon ready for some fun times! We have a big, warm fireplace in our parlor, an indoor hot tub, and also (of course) many many options for pleasure in our personal bedrooms! Let's warm each other up.  :-*

Anika

I've been here for three weeks and I still haven't seen the other side.  I can't wait to tour the Conforte Suite!

Serena

It will reopen in spring or summer. It's so nice there. I love the pool area and the suites. The rooms are so nice now too! We have new beds, new bedding and practically new everything. I love it. Can't wait til it's open for business again!! Until then, come see us at the Wild Horse. We're open all through the holidays! So don't be lonely this holiday season. Let us keep you company!
Xoxoxo
  ;D ;)

Ember

Quote from: BigBankA7D on Nov 09, 2018, 12:29 AM
Quote from: Big Cat on Nov 09, 2018, 12:21 AM
I'm guessing it's closed for the winter.....

;D lol that's what I was assuming too....