Tori Review - 11/20/18

Started by jakesterjjj, Nov 23, 2018, 08:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakesterjjj

Another trip up to the Reno area.  Bay Area air quality was REALLY bad due to the Camp fire so was a good chance to get some fresh air, do a little gambling, and of course see all the pretty ladies working in the area.

Headed to Mustang to be my normal "fly on the wall".  I'm generally shy and just watch the beautiful ladies.  Canela Cummings came by and we talked a bit catching up since she use to work at another house.  Heard Canela sing during Karaoke at another house and boy she does Whitney Houston "Saving my love"" REALLY AWESOME.  What a beautiful voice.

Watching all the pretty ladies when the beautiful, tall brunette Tori walks in.  She saunters over and we catch up on things.  I was a little tired and since I was going to be in town till Thanksgiving I said I'll be back another time.  Well.. the other time, the next night, came..  She walks in with this lovely black dress showing her beautiful figure, we make eye contact and she walks towards me in sexy sultry walk.  She gets to 5 feet away,   this guy sitting at the bar talking with another lady.. JUMPS out of his bar stool and grabs her hand..  I can see her trying to pull away towards me, making eye contact with a shocked look on her face.  I return the eye contact and I laugh.... He pulls her away with no hesitation...   behind the green door...   never to be seen again...  .   DARN IT..  haha  :-)

Back the next night... and Tori walks in with this beautiful Red dress..  This time we get to talk a bit..  haha..  and of course after a little catch up, we end up behind the green door.   We've partied before and I wanted more time with this beautiful lady so settled on 1.5 hours.   What can I say..   She has the softest skin, long legs, beautiful hourglass figure, and one of the prettiest faces in LPIN.  Details will be always be between the two of us but I had a fantastic time and hope she did also.

Tori - Thank you again for a wonderful party.  This was the third party I've had with Tori and hope for many more in the future.

Ladies and gentleman - looking for a wonderful sophisticated sensual lady..  STOP..  look no further.  Tori is the one.

Tori

Thank you both for the kind words.... You both are amazing gentlemen and I'm glad you enjoy your experiences with me.... I still kind of was taken aback that night that I was snatched away abruptly... Haha.. But that's brothel life sometimes I guess. I enjoy being here and sharing mutual pleasurable experiences with many wonderful people. I hope to keep doing this for awhile.

Bigfoot

If I had a quarter for every time I've seen Tori snatched away.  But once you party with her you really can't blame the guy.  I'll definitely be that guy the next time I see that beautiful and charming lady in the bar.