News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

CWMC Ranch Reservation...

Started by KC, May 21, 2014, 06:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KC

Hi Tara. This is KC. I called the office on Tuesday, May 20th and made a reservation at the ranch for July 17th, 18th and 19th. I will be attending the CWMC festivities in Reno and at the Mustang Ranch that week. Sarah took down my information and made the reservation for me. She also took down my cell phone number and said that someone from the office would call me back and confirm everything  with me. I haven't heard anything back from anyone yet. Did you get my information from Sarah? I will be up at the ranch this weekend. Maybe I will get to see you and talk to you again. Thanks.

KC

Madam Tara

hi KC! yes all is good, your room is all booked. if you need anything you have my number. i will be around this weekend as well. hope to see you,
xoxox also we will be at he CWMC awards as well, taking Katie and a few ladies with me :)
thanks ;) Tara
xoxox
Madam Tara XO

shooter

whoo hooo I won;t be staying out there all alone
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Hiking Guy

I plan to be out there too!

I just sent in my reservation to Tara & Jennifer via PM from this forum for staying at the Mustang Ranch Lodge for 4 nights:  July 16 (Wednesday night) through July 19 (Saturday night).

I haven't been back to this area of Nevada for 3 years and really looking forward to visiting the Mustang again.

The Hiking Guy

Just Tom

Quote from: shooter on May 23, 2014, 12:52 AM

that just means you won't be able to wander the halls and parlour in your birthday suit
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

Quote from: Just Tom on May 23, 2014, 02:15 AM
Quote from: shooter on May 23, 2014, 12:52 AM

that just means you won't be able to wander the halls and parlour in your birthday suit

Sure I can, Phoenix used to do it so it must be ok.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

kilbuc

Also made reservations, but only for wedns and thurs.   My Mexico fishing trip got moved up which leaves early Sat.  Hopefully my favorites will be available.

Who says you can't walk nakid to get your AM coffee....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Shayne

Just call in advance to let your favorites know when you're going to be here and I'm sure you'll be well taken care of... Smooch:))
Xoxo Shayne:)

Phoenix

Kilbuc who are your favorites???

Ayana

Quote from: kilbuc on May 23, 2014, 10:21 PM
Also made reservations, but only for wedns and thurs.   My Mexico fishing trip got moved up which leaves early Sat.  Hopefully my favorites will be available.

Who says you can't walk nakid to get your AM coffee....LOL.

from the "Heartland of Wyoming"

Welcum, Welcum, Welcum-lol kilbuc I look forward to meeting you and having you stay here with us. Experiencing our unbeatable five star hospitality :)
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!