T-shirts and hoodies!! What else would you like to see?

Started by Grace, Sep 26, 2014, 06:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grace

We have new pullover hoodies and t shirts back in stock at our gift shop.

What other mustang ranch goodies would you like to see? Buttons? Zip front hoodies?
More selections for the ladies to wear? Patches?

Share your ideas!

caveman

Posters, Calenders, & some videos of events. Don't have to be nude either. It could be you ladies modeling T shirt or shorts.

caveman

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Sep 27, 2014, 02:14 AM
Zippo lighters, pocket knives, phoenix, camo shirts, Victoria, coffee cups.
I'm glad I'm not the only crazy thinking guy Here!!! Give me 5 Phoenixes & 5 Victorias . You ladies are one of a kind Mercy!!! 5 I can't handle just one. I would need doctor phoenix for 5. Your ear Replacable !!!!! :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

KC

I agree with some of the others. Calendars, posters and videos would be great. Maybe swimsuit or lingerie scenes of the ladies. With calendars we could start recognizing some of the ladies as Miss November etc. I would definitely buy a poster, calendar and a video if they were for sale. 

Michael j.

How about a version of the Pleasure Menu done up like the menu of a classy restaurant, with leather covers, etc.
Michael J.

Gus

Actually, there was a calendar a few years ago. It was very nicely done. I bought several and gave then as gifts. i don't know how well they sold.
The most important words in life are "Yes!"and"Wow!" and "Thank You."

Duck

How about fully poseable action figure dolls of the ladies?  ;D C'mon now, I'm just poking a bit of fun there  ::)
You're a good egg.

Phoenix

well they do have a "real doll" .com where you can make the girl excatly how you want here so mabey you can do that and bring her in with the vidoe tha come along with her and we can have a 3some :o

Ayana

Quote from: Gus on Sep 28, 2014, 04:04 AM
Actually, there was a calendar a few years ago. It was very nicely done. I bought several and gave then as gifts. i don't know how well they sold.

I didn't know that I think that would be a awesome idea :D :D :D
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Phoenix

They sold out I have only 3 of there last copies  :D

Cobia

I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

caveman

Can you make copies of those three. I'd buy one off you. That way you still have three.

Phoenix

They are in my storage; mabey waaaayyyyyy later.....and if anybody has earn the calander from my it's Caveman  :-*.   Sorry the Cobia  :(.  Laughs