News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Appointments

Started by Donatella, Nov 18, 2014, 10:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donatella

This is a post that ha been going around the boards for sometimes. I thought it would be a good idea to keep it up and add some more information to it.
1. Why make an appointment?
This is the only way you can guarantee the lady will be available and waiting for you at the time you schedule.
2. Do I have to make an appointment?
You don't but you remember risk the lady you are looking for not being here or not being available.Most of the ladies work 2 weeks on 2 weeks off.
3. Every lady require an appointment?
No necessary, but it's only way to be sure you will get to see the lady you want when you are here.
4. Do I have preference on appointment date?
That is something only your lady can answer.
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

Phoenix

Yes you can even do that thru our office just and ask for the ladie you discuss your best time to meet her at the ranch

Donatella

Make appointment and reviews and have great deals.

Always available for you !!
See you all here !!

Donatella

johann

I always try to make an appointment, it really does make things easier.  Something else that can help is to send the lady a PM here on the forums, to try and get in touch first.  That way, you can agree on a time that works with her schedule before yo actually call the Mustang Ranch to make it official.

Phoenix

Donatella

Thank you for answer me.

See you all here !!

Donatella

Little_Mel

Quote from: johann on Nov 21, 2014, 11:04 AM
I always try to make an appointment, it really does make things easier.  Something else that can help is to send the lady a PM here on the forums, to try and get in touch first.  That way, you can agree on a time that works with her schedule before yo actually call the Mustang Ranch to make it official.

It is much appreciated on all ends... It truly does make things super simple!  xo Emma
Mustang Ranch Hostess