News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Addition to my Christmas li

Started by Phoenix, Nov 25, 2014, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

There is a box set of  6 pole exercising DVDs from beginner to intermediate I think it's under Lie Anne pole workouts/lessons.  (For those who are wondering wut to send me  :-* ).   To be continued as the thoughts pop in my head (a lot of people can tell you, when it comes to myself, I have a hard time remembering to ask)

Phoenix

We have tanning bed packages for sale  personal trainer packages hair nails messages oh something kinda neat that just popped into my head (please know these are all budget friendly requests) we (to be politically correct) justifiably get charged for the runner to take us to town, to get our laundry done, house keeping to do our rooms along room and board and dr.'s fee weekly (just to name a few) so if you would like to get me a gift or gifts that keep on giving just p.m. Me and I will have more details on how to make my Christmas very merry 😍😘😊

firemanjmat

Well I have never done Christmas for girls at ranches. For hard to do it for just 1 person. I am known for always doing bdays.  Even for Madam's & Manager's I know  ;)

But is hard cause you girls to me are like Baskin Robins Icecream. Can't just have 1. Ya have to try all the flavors.  However so nobody figured out my main girls. I would have appointment booked already. Then when I got in ranch would take them in cashier office like I had to sign. But paid for thier Room & Board. Then go party and at end leave them with Spa Package I was holding.

Now Madam's & Manager's I know it is different how I go about it. That is for them to know and ya never will find out.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

Phoenix

Right on that's so freakin thoughtful and sweet