News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Highway Angels 2

Started by Phoenix, Dec 29, 2014, 12:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Not to mention the world famous truckers from the playboy m/Sirius radio station ( will have to tell you more about that (ace the president of the fan claimed me then) and now I am blessed to be apart of and the main lady of Marv(the leader of the crew) and the Nickname crew" they realy know how to make a girl and our establishment feel special and apperciated😘 Her are the names of just a few (look for individual post of each of them) Marv of course and his responsible buddy Putt Putt ( wich most of you have met on the forum also) then there is Breaking Amish, Jerry Garcia,and Perv and we have to remember Frenchy just to name a few ayhhhhh I fucking luv you guys huge squeeze hugs and squirts to you all.....to be continued

PUTTPUTT

We do our best to make our ladies happy and have a good time
SIGMA6

Phoenix

And speaking of the playboy trucker family, can you believe it!!! Jarhead just stopped thru and picked me out of line up (little did. I know) he had been following me on playboy radio and came to see me but I guess I wasn't here and he partied with another but was on still on a mission to find me so he heard I was here and somehow rearranged his route to saprise me and actually get to meet me  :o 8) wow wut an awesome humbling feeling I gave him some Phoenix Axe body spray as a subliminal souvineer  :-*.  One cool cat hope you find me here everytime you are looking for me  ;)