News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seem to have lost post

Started by Phoenix, Dec 29, 2014, 08:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

???  Ok well I had a post with My new addition to my frequent fucker trucker crew nicknames and somehow I lost it  ??? ;D has anyone seen it laughs ok well let's try this again....the leader of the crew is Marv with his side kick Putt Putt along with the rest of the crew Beaking Amish, Jerry Garcia, Perv,Repeat,and Frenchy, and Bob Marley ,just ta name a few ( view morepost on each individually and ther fave ladies)  ;)

PUTTPUTT

Boy you seem to be loseing a lot lately lol
SIGMA6

Phoenix

??? If you are referring to having control over my button "MarV give me back control over my button, my toy before you break it  :o  ;D it's my toy and I wanna play with it too ya know... ;D " and yes with Marvs help I think I we got it working again, whew  :)

PUTTPUTT

Hahahaha well YA that's one of them even when I don't mention something sexual your button gets pushed
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Yeah i blame for the effect the thoughts in my head are having on my body :o  ;D

PUTTPUTT

That you seem to not be able to control lol
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Wellll I guess it controls me but it's still mine and I would like to play with during my alone time too :o ;D

PUTTPUTT

Wait your allowed to play with it by your self oh that's gonna have to change that's dangerous
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Uh I had better be allowed to play with it myself it's attatched to me oh wait are you saying I need adult supervision.... Wait I think I have heard that somewhere before  ??? :D

PUTTPUTT

Hahahahahahaha yes supervision is what you need lol
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Ha ha ha if you say so... ;D

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6