News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Highway Angels 4

Started by Phoenix, Dec 29, 2014, 09:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

alright so yes Marv and Putt Putt  have gone above and beyond comforting thier crew (everything from enjoying me to hooking up the food drinks entertainment rides lodging parties; you name it) and opening their minds (all the way up to the corporate head honchos) enough for them to come in and meet and enjoy Me and the rest of the girls and I can still feel his/putt put imaginative wheels turning sooooo fuck Hot....Now for Putt Putt (mister responsible, I call him that because he helps Breakin Amish keep track of the crew... ??? Laughs and makes shure they get enough sleep and helps his trucker roommate heall from a 9tooth extraction....terribly funny I think they posted his agony of facebook and then brought him up here to see me and take his mind off the pain(a few fun details,later) Now Putt Putt was hit by cupid's arrow when Zoe walked by and is really saving to have her break his brothel cherry (they have a great chemistry, Marv/myself and the rest of the crew seeing the adventure lasting a very long time)  :o ;D I just remembered the role playing party Marv/Putt Putt came up with for me him putt putt and Zoe....zip it putt putt  :-X  I was just saying  ;D

PUTTPUTT

Wait wait wait marv didn't come up with it i did remember holy cow you are loseing it
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Oh shit say there you go I'm just abit loopy do to lack of sleep and sooooo many thoughts/stories going thru my head about you guys :P oops ment ta say Putt Putt you both make a great team, these two are attatched at the cell phone..I luv it  ;D

PUTTPUTT

See now I'm gonna have to regulate you also on sleep holy crap woman get it together lol and you have no idea how connected me and marv are
SIGMA6

Phoenix

;D  ;D I admire the way you both are connected Putt  :-* your cheek

PUTTPUTT

SIGMA6

Phoenix

I was giving you both a cheek smooch... :)

PUTTPUTT

Oh lol just remember I have all the positions for a great time
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Fuck yeah ya do ( for the readers he /we got so excited we had to get a pen and paper and start writing and drawing differentossitions) ahhhhha ha ok you responciple muther fucker I'm so turned on I'm gonna go be irresponsible with my button,now...........ungh guuush giggels....see I know know how to handle my toy  :D yippie it's working I still had to take it easy tho it's just starting to work... ;D had me reallly concerned for a moment however it makes for some great laughter  ;D

PUTTPUTT

Stop playing with your button and let other people play with it and you would t have that problem
SIGMA6

Phoenix

Wellll I need people in here to be able to do that....did you here that people I'm freaking horny any takers.? Ok I guess I should just give it a break so I can realy burst great Idea Putt glad ya thought of that  ;)  ;D say can you bring say can you ask Marv to bring those batteries for my other toys pretty pwease  :)

PUTTPUTT

Lmao hahahahahahahaha crazy girl and yes I will
SIGMA6

Phoenix

;D :D :D :D thank you I will owe for that  :D oh yeah oh yeah oh yeah

PUTTPUTT

Oh boy there's the 3 oh yeas lol
SIGMA6