News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

We are now 100% smoke free!!!!!

Started by Victoria, Mar 17, 2015, 07:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victoria

We have recently made some HUGE changes to our beautiful house! We are now a completely 100% smoke free environment! We have also recently redone our bar. It is nice and cozy and you can snuggle up next to your favorite lady! Come in and check it out!!!!

Cobia

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 17, 2015, 07:58 PM
We have recently made some HUGE changes to our beautiful house! We are now a completely 100% smoke free environment! We have also recently redone our bar. It is nice and cozy and you can snuggle up next to your favorite lady! Come in and check it out!!!!

Yes....a huge improvement !!!!!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

lumberjack0306

Agreed the smoke free environment is awesome

CaliGuy

That's an awesome change!   That is something that I, a potential and future customer, really appreciate (not to mention I can only imagine how nice it is for the ladies and bartenders that spend lots of time there)!

Tennessee25

I'm not an expert , mind you, but I believe him, Every one of them.....smoking hot

Oddball

As long as you aren't "smokin' hot" free, just cigar(ette) smoke free, I'm good!

I remember working at a nightclub that had a lot of smokers (I'm not).  The week it was mandated that we go smoke free, yeah I was a happy camper!

Needed a lot more fog juice for the hazer (smoke effect) machine onstage after that though... it was still worth it!

johann

Quote from: Victoria on Mar 17, 2015, 07:58 PM

This is great news.

Funny you should mention snuggling up next to my favorite lady. ;)

Cobia

I don't smoke either and  several trips in the past I would get sick from the smoke and once I got so sick I had to cancel my last party with Coco.  (that ain't good )
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

shooter

By far the best move you have ever made. I was so nice in the bar this trip, see you in July
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

tobyg3

Any chance of having photo updates of the improvements?

Dr. Who

I was pleasantly surprise with this new change during my recent visit, since I'm also a nonsmoker.   :)

Victoria

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 18, 2015, 01:13 AM
I am calling BS on this one. Last visit I made every lady working was  smoking. I believe the ladies working were Victoria, Jaylynn, Coco, and Donatella.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but every one of these ladies and all the ladies at mustang are smoking hot. 8)

You had me for a second Chuckar!!!!!

Victoria

Toby, I will ask Tara about photos. I know it's a work in progress

Phoenix

I'm an outdoors type of girl so of course I Lviv the fact we are able to also go outside to smoke or even hang out in the front for that matter especially Sence the weather is getting nicer and the days are getting longer :D

Jagged

Quote from: chuckar chaser on Mar 18, 2015, 01:13 AM
I am calling BS on this one. Last visit I made every lady working was  smoking. I believe the ladies working were Victoria, Jaylynn, Coco, and Donatella.
Someone correct me if I am wrong but every one of these ladies and all the ladies at mustang are smoking hot. 8)

Dude.   U   got  me.. 
  I  was just about ready  2  bring the  raffles  down   on  U.   Cause  i know Vic   is  not  A Smoker

I   will   agree   w/   U   about  that   statement .

U   R  correct !   ""all the ladies at mustang are smoking hot. ""