News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Seeking advice on non-standard party

Started by aco319sig, Mar 19, 2015, 05:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aco319sig

Ok, I'm pretty much a noob at the whole negotiation stuff, and while I've read about some of it, there seems to be no mention of "non-standard" add-on or prep time.

In all honesty, I can get regular vanilla sex at home.  What I'm here for is to get to play with the things that I can't get at home.  To wit; moderate to heavy bondage, sensory deprivation, and ass (prostate) play.

So, I'm bringing my own toys and restraints, I can do most of the setup myself, but this requires time and a bit of effort, and access to where the party will be held.  What I don't know is; Is there pre-existing furniture that would be appropriate?  Is use of that furniture exclusive to particular people/class of service?  Should I expect to be asked to pay extra for the set-up time, and even more importantly, who is the best person to ask to partner with me?  There would be quite a high level of trust needed, as with all bondage situations.  How do you ask, politely and tastefully, who the best person to talk to about this would be.  I really don't want to partner with someone who would find my tastes DIS-tastefull, you know!

Ok...  enough with the blabber-mouth.

Here I stand.  I can be no other.

I'll be there on the 20th of March.

(By the way, does anyone know who the forum admin for CW Monger message board is?  I used to, a couple of years ago, have a login with them, but it doesn't work anymore, and my new one hasn't been "approved" yet)

Emma

Every lady is an independent contractor, as I'm sure you know.  With that being said, prices, time, etc. will all vary depending on the lady and type of party you desire.  What I would suggest for the mean time is to scan our website and all of the beautiful ladies pictures and send them a PM here on the forum, discussing the party that you're interested in and going from there.  Off the top of my head, I would definitely suggest reaching out to Maya!  Maya is not always in house but I do know she already has her next trip set up - chat with her, and see if you guys can work something out to fit your schedule as well!

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  xoxo Emma

aco319sig

Entering Nevada from the east, riiiiiight...  NOW!!  See you soon!

Maya

Quote from: Emma on Mar 19, 2015, 07:18 AM
Every lady is an independent contractor, as I'm sure you know.  With that being said, prices, time, etc. will all vary depending on the lady and type of party you desire.  What I would suggest for the mean time is to scan our website and all of the beautiful ladies pictures and send them a PM here on the forum, discussing the party that you're interested in and going from there.  Off the top of my head, I would definitely suggest reaching out to Maya!  Maya is not always in house but I do know she already has her next trip set up - chat with her, and see if you guys can work something out to fit your schedule as well!

Please let us know if you have any more questions.  xoxo Emma

Thank You Emma!

Aco319sig took your advice and sent me a pm.

Aco319sig, share all this info as well as what you sent me in a pm to the lady you decide to go with.
Its great you are bringing your toys with you, they will go great in a room that has what you are seeking.

Have tons of fun and dont be shy with expressing your fantasy....it will just make your party that much better!!

Enjoy!!

:)

shooter

the SIN forum is Interested Bystander. He sometimes takes a few days to see the new membership stuff,but he will get around to it. Accounts not used in 1 year are deleted now.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

aco319sig

Quote from: shooter on Mar 19, 2015, 07:11 PM
the SIN forum is Interested Bystander. He sometimes takes a few days to see the new membership stuff,but he will get around to it. Accounts not used in 1 year are deleted now.

Thanks Shooter!

Emma

Quote from: aco319sig on Mar 19, 2015, 04:59 PM
Entering Nevada from the east, riiiiiight...  NOW!!  See you soon!

So great meeting you and very glad you got to spend time with our one and only Jean!  We hope to see you again soon!  xo Emma