CWMC 19th Annual Meeting is scheduled for July 15 to 19, 2015

Started by firefighter, May 05, 2015, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

firefighter

The CWMC Nineteenth Annual Meeting is scheduled for Wednesday July 15 to Sunday July 19, 2015:
http://www.sex-in-nevada.com/Bashful/CWMCM19/   

CWMC 19 Award Year 2014 Courtesan of the Year, Brothel of the Year & Rural Brothel of the Year winners will be announced at the CWMC Awards Banquet in Reno, Nevada on Friday July 17, 2015. The cocktail hour begins at 5 pm & dinner at 6 pm. http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=19157.0   

CWMC 19 Annual Picnic will be held on Saturday July 18, 2015 at noon:
http://sex-in-nevada.net/smforum/index.php?topic=18706.0

The banquet and picnic locations will be announced to confirmed guests by return mail or email.

ketor

Just Tom

Quote from: ketor on May 07, 2015, 11:37 PM
Do I need to be a member to attend?

well, you are here, so you are pretty much a member... and we like to have a good time, seeing who can tell the biggest lie and all
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

shooter

So who all is coming? As always everyone is welcomed by the CWMC'ers.  WE got no leadership, no membership, no dues, just a bunch of guys and one or two gals looking to get laid and have us some fun.

shooter

I have heard from more than a few guys who will be there, sounds like a lot of repeats from last year.  Looking forward to our coffee and danish meetings in the mornings.

It would be nice to see a few new faces too. Always fun to put faces with names.

shooter

Well come out and join us. We are by no means an exclusive group everyone is welcome to share our fun times.  We have been meeting in Reno the 3rd weekend in July for 19 years. Guys have come and guys have gone, but we have always had fun. The Exit 28 ladies and management treat us right and we do appreciate it. Plus it is fun to put faces with names off a message board.

Emma

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Jun 05, 2015, 02:38 AM
I'd like to join....

We would love to have you, Tennessee! I started here in 2011 and I can wholeheartedly say that our CWMC festivities get better and better with each year!  Come check it out... It may just become your new summer tradition!  xoxo Emma

shooter

And a great and long time tradition of the group is Thursday night is officially designated as Hawaiian Shirt Night.

SeattleSun

Just pushing to the top of the messages as its still relevant string IMO.

Little Mel, good to see your still here.  Long time no see.

:) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Little_Mel

Quote from: shooter on Jun 06, 2015, 04:19 AM
And a great and long time tradition of the group is Thursday night is officially designated as Hawaiian Shirt Night.

I'll try to wrangle up some coconut bras to go with them  ;D
Mustang Ranch Hostess

shooter

shooter

Bumping it up. Anyone reading this board is invited to join us we are not  an exclusive group.