CWMC 19th Annual Meeting is scheduled for July 15 to 19, 2015

Started by firefighter, May 05, 2015, 05:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lumberjack0306

Hello  I am going to try to make it  for at least one day

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

coralin

Where's the 'official' schedule of events, particularly regarding what houses are hosting what... and when?
This has always been published in the past.

Just Tom

with only two 'games' in town, and one team not wanting to play with the CWMCers, seems the Wildhorse is the place to be....but see other threads in the 'How's it Hanging' section for details...

oh by the way, did i mention the toy sail boat races on the Truckee, if there's enough water to float the toy sail boats
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

shooter

Little_Mel

Everyone at the house is getting so excited with each day this gets closer!
I've literally been yelling "Thursday night is Hawaiian shirt night!" to everybody.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

shooter

1 WEEK from today in the mid afternoon I will arrive!!!! But once again trying to put together a to do list is impossible.  Do I stick with past favorites or boldly go forward into uncharted territory?

Lancelot Link

Quote from: Little_Mel on Jul 09, 2015, 07:19 AM
I've literally been yelling "Thursday night is Hawaiian shirt night!" to everybody.
Does that mean that the slogan for that night is "Get LEI'd at the Mustang Ranch"??  heh heh

SixT9er

Quote from: shooter on Jul 09, 2015, 01:33 PM
1 WEEK from today in the mid afternoon I will arrive!!!! But once again trying to put together a to do list is impossible.  Do I stick with past favorites or boldly go forward into uncharted territory?

Uncharted territory!
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

shooter

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 09, 2015, 10:02 PM

Uncharted territory!

So if I catch any flak about heading into uncharted territory I can point to you and say its your fault?  IN that case you might want to watch out for Morgan, Phoenix, Victoria, Lucy, Evelyn, Riley, Natasha, etc.

Lancelot Link

Quote from: shooter on Jul 09, 2015, 01:33 PMDo I stick with past favorites or boldly go forward into uncharted territory?
Why does it have to be "either-or"?  Can't you do BOTH???   8)

Just Tom

if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SixT9er

Quote from: shooter on Jul 09, 2015, 11:44 PM

Uncharted territory!

So if I catch any flak about heading into uncharted territory I can point to you and say its your fault?  IN that case you might want to watch out for Morgan, Phoenix, Victoria, Lucy, Evelyn, Riley, Natasha, etc.

You can blame me, I've got big shoulders I can handle it
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

shooter

Some of those ladies can get mean if they don't get their Shooter Special Party.

Duck11

Quote from: SixT9er on Jul 10, 2015, 08:15 PM
Quote from: shooter on Jul 09, 2015, 11:44 PM

Uncharted territory!

You can blame me, I've got big shoulders I can handle it

I blame SixT9er, he got me addicted to Victoria!
A duck walks into a brothel and...