News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Banjos and Butts

Started by Phoenix, May 11, 2015, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Ron White is playing the banjo Putt Putt and Marv are smoking their cigars and I'm dancing in the sprinkler water on the grass in front of th wild horse and just when I thought this was the most fun I was gonna have today it got even better Breaking Amish shows up with his student to meet me  :) in the meen time two stunning female clients come in the bar and also request Ron bring his Banjo in the bar ( I eagerly asked Katie and she said of course the is fun  :D ) thanks a whole bunch Katie  :-* and to put the icing on my perferbrial cake I told them about the Origiinal Mustang having a soft reopening this Friday and they are all reserving rooms and booking Me and a couple of the other gals to hang out by the pool and have a BBQ type nude pool party im sooooo freaking juiced I could almost faint  :o ;D needless to say I stayed up way past my bedtime today giggels...but I did manage to get about 4hrs of beauty sleep and now I'm ready to continue this fucking flight of fun for my birthday month :D

lumberjack0306

Awesome soft reopening of original house?

Phoenix

Ironman

Well I got to say, this topic is a bit of a downer😩 I thought given the title, and who started it I thought  Miss Phoenix was going to  throw up a pic of herself playing a banjo butt naked or something like that.😄

Cobia

Quote from: Ironman on May 11, 2015, 02:54 PM
Well I got to say, this topic is a bit of a downer😩 I thought given the title, and who started it I thought  Miss Phoenix was going to  throw up a pic of herself playing a banjo butt naked or something like that.😄

Me too.  After all she never has on any clothes..... :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Phoenix

Ironman

Quote from: Phoenix on May 12, 2015, 05:04 AM
:o ;D ;)

You know if you wanna take the pick I can teach you how to post it on here for your people.👍