Final chance to celebrate Phoenixs May birthday

Started by Phoenix, May 25, 2015, 05:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Phoenix

Yep thats right my sexual serphants I will be working thru the night tonight (requests appoinments on Monday) for my May birthday trip and wut a freaking blast im having  :D (i pray ta God my trips to the ranch keep getting better  for me each time ;) ) thank you alll who showed up and influenced the climatic celebration with me yet remember everyday im at the ranch  is a climatic party with me  :o  :D so for those who missed it you still have about a night and a half to get in here and climax with me  :-* and for those who couldnt make it this month gotta luv June and the amazing outdate weather it brings so save up and lets enjoy the great outdoors when i return the middle of June  :-*  :-*  :-* oh and Ljack i was talking to Lance today and he said there should be a band at the Mustang resturaunt in VC the night that we are goin and he is super excited we are going...i did however wonder if you wanted to do lunch or dinner?

shooter

Phoenix, sorry I could not make the drive up for your birthday month.  I do have your present, almost mailed it to Just Tom to bring to you, but you will have to wait until July to get it from me.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

:-* awh right on shooter yeah I should be back at the oh fuck corral sometime in July not shure when but ya gotta enjoy the trill of the chase ;)