What or should I say who brought you to Mustang Ranch

Started by firemanjmat, Jun 13, 2015, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

firemanjmat

For me it was cause 5 girls mainly I knew from past. I got out of Navy and my gf told me her & 2 others switched to Mustang. Then I learned about 2 others girls there also. But 1 was injured and away but she is back now.

So I have my ex-gf & Phoenix & Montana & Seven & Donatella to thank for it all.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet

shooter

The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

easy

Amanda 2003. I corresponded with her by email and had my mind made up before I ever went to Nevada. In retrospect, not the best way to decide who to party with but it worked for me at the time.

Prospector Bob

The Mustang Ranch across the parking lot from the Wild Horse had been open for a short time & Tabitha, who was the latest Lady to win the CWMC COY award, was working there. I had running forum flirtations going on with her & the Brazilian Goddess, Jade, who was working at the Wild Horse at the time.

So, it was the stimulating flirtations of both Ladies who got me to travel 1010 miles to party at the Wild Horse/Mustang complex. Both Ladies were a delight to meet & party with! ;D

The trick is growing up without growing old. -- Casey Stengal

caveman

Quote from: firemanjmat on Jun 13, 2015, 09:27 PM
For me it was cause 5 girls mainly I knew from past. I got out of Navy and my gf told me her & 2 others switched to Mustang. Then I learned about 2 others girls there also. But 1 was injured and away but she is back now.

So I have my ex-gf & Phoenix & Montana & Seven & Donatella to thank for it all.
Tiffanny Granath chat room & playboy radio morning show is why I picked the lady I picked. The chat room people told me I need to see a proffesional Lady & gave me places to go. I checked out others but they told me if you got to ask you can't afford to come. I asked questions from the cashier at the Mustang & she gave me helpful answers. I called like 4 times. She gave me places to stay & a name of a driver. Basically she looked out for me. When I decide to go for it. I called back & booked Phoenix. I came in the private entrance & was greeted by the cashier D. Who I was talking to on all my phone calls. That was the best day of my life. P.s another deciding factor was Phoenix called me like 15 days before I was suppose to arive & talked to me for a hour or two. These things are what got me there.

lumberjack0306

Driving down i80 in semi had plenty of time and  decided to  check it out .Great choice.

Jagged

Which Mustang?   All of the Legal Mustang Houses  (( I will not mention the  Mustang names B  4 it was legal. ))
                                                                              Before LPIN ((Legal Prostistution IN Nevada))

I am pretty  sure  U  are talking about the current ""Active"" Mustang building to party w/ the ladies.
    Guess I'LL will give  a  history  of how  I heard  about  the Mustang.

Well then,    We   R  going  some decades back   
This Sept  will  B   30 yrs ago  since  I  1st  entered a  LPIN House.
            1985 !    WOW !

Actually The  1st  NV LPIN House  I  walked into  was   Mustang  I  (( I-80  ext 23 ))
    **(( owner: Joe Conforte    co-owner/ Madam: Sally Conforte ))

The  1st  party  was   @  Mustang II  (( I-80   ext 23 ))
            * *((owner: Joe Conforte    co-owner/ Madam: Sally Conforte ))

It all started  w/  my Command Master Chief at NAS Fallon NV Back in 1985.
      (( Yeah !  I  Blame  all of the ""Brothel Hopping"  on him))
I got orders 2   NAS Fallon ((east of both Reno  & Carson City)) . 
When I had my base indoc The CMC told the Waves ((females sailors)) to leave the room sohe could talk  2  all the Squids ((male sailors)).
He told us about 2 houses that were closed in Fallon ((names will not B name due Mustang Website Policy & Respect ))
    Then he told us about the Mustaang Ranch.  (( I-80  Ext 23 ))

When I was a teen, I heard about and read articles from OUI & Cheri magazines about the Mustang Ranch.
Then I realized That was the same Mustang Ranch that our CMC was talki9ng about.

About a month later, ((Sept 1985 )),, a few of us went 2 check out the Mustnag Ranch I.   
     After a few drinks and about 30 mins later,, A buddy  &  I left   2  go 
next door   @  the Mustnag  II and had  a  party w/  a lady named  Penny, which was my  1st  LPIN party.

Partial  TimeLine  of the Mustang Ranch  @  Exit 23
1971: Storey County agrees with Joe Conforte to license the Mustang Ranch, making it the first legal brothel in the state.

1997: The IRS finds out the corporation now operating the ranch is run by Conforte and demands millions of dollars.

1998:   A   U.S. attorney indicts Conforte on charges including fraud, conspiracy and money laundering.

1999:  July  -- Conforte,,  A.G.E. Enterprises Inc., A.G.E. Corp. Inc., the firms' owners & a manger found guilty of
                       racketeering and illegal wire transfers.
              Mustang is ordered closed.

1999:  August 09,, Monday  @ 12Noon,, The federal government closes the both  Mustang I and II ranches

2003:  Lance Gilman, owner of the Wild Horse Ranch, buys the Mustang Ranch I @ Exit 23 on eBay from the government for $145,100.  And
            moved each set of trailers and flew the parlor/bar frame to its original site at  Exit 28.

2004:    Storey County grants a 2nd brothel license to Gilman

The Mustang I  building was shut down for 7 yrs (( 1999 -- 2K6 )) 
    due  2  the  prior history  (( its still all on the internet and other places if U want 2 read it ))  & remodeling

--Side note Mustang II building was bought by another brothel owner ((due to this being Mustang Site Policy and Respect ---the name will NOT be mention))
   due to strict county codes and permits to move the building thru 3 counties it was not moved off the current FEDs ((BLM) property. 
   So the owner donated the building to Storey County Firefighters to use for Fire Training.

Since I was going 2  the Wild HORse ((currently th e  Mustang Ranch)) , 
I was always hearing about it  from Lance Gilman and Susan Austin((Former Manager))  and the ladies. 
              Plus  reading about the news story of Mustang I building 
in the Reno newspaper  & watching on the Reno TV news  &
        talking about it on the OLD  format S-I-N and
  the  Old  Nevada Brothel Times  & the Old NVB NVbrothels.com boards from  2K3 – 2K6. 

Plus  also  watching them reconstruct th e   Mustang I building
((which is currently  a which now a motel and museum)) from across the parking lot @ the  Wild HORse ((which is currently now  the Mustang )).   
  (( GOOD  Grief...  A person can  get confuse on the name changes..
-  SEE  Jagged;s  Footnotes of the names at the bottom of this psot
))

Now The Current Mustang (( which used   2  B  The Wild Horse)) 
           I have being going there since  June 8,  2K2,,  the 2nd day it open it doors.
which was at the small temporary house ((which open Friday, June 07, 2K2  @ 6pm  behind the the big House ((the main building))
    NOTE: The current big Main House opening its doors,  6pm on May 5, 2K3.

I found out about The Wild HORse in 2K2.
  The same way as  B4   in the Reno newspaper and watching on the Reno TV news  & 
  & talking about it on the OLD  format S-I-N  &  the  Old  Nevada Brothel Times 
    & the Old NVB NVbrothels.com boards  around the beginning of 2K2 
that  a realtor//broker ((The 1 & only  Lance Gilman)) of the Reno/Tahoe Industry Park  was applying
     for a brothel license in Storey County and building the ranch on his Industry Park land.

JAGGEDs    Mustang // WildHORse   NAMES  FootNotes
WildHorse ((small mobile house))     behind the  Big Main house (( which is now a business Office for the Mustnag))
     WildHorse  the Main Building == ((The Wild Horse Canyon Resort )) ,,  ((The Wild Horse Adult Spa))
       (( Currently  using the Mustang name  ))  --  whatever the other names they might decide  to call it in the future )) 

Lance"s  World Famous Brothel =  later became the World Famous Mustang Ranch  @ Ext  28   
((from the Mustang  I  building that was moved from Ext 23  --  which now a motel and museum.  )) 

That Orig Mustang Building  closed down on the WildHorse ((or Lance Gilman"s)) Property  in 2K12.
            The Mustang building was shut down before  for 7 yrs (( 1999 -- 2K6 )) 
    due  2  the  prior history  (( its still all on the internet and other places if U want 2 read it ))  & remodeling .

SeattleSun

"I was always hearing about it from Lance Gilman and Susan Austin ((Former Manager))  and the ladies."

Q.  Who is the "manager" now?

You think I would know that but ..... maybe not.

----------------------------------------------------

Last time I was in the MR there were three young navy guys in who were at NAS Fallon for training.  LOL I guess that Navy "training" still includes a visit to the Mustang Ranch.

"And I learned it all in the Navy too."

Seattle Sun
Wings of Gold
(1969 - 1973)

SeattleSun

And Oh yea and, I just come in for the food.    ??? :o ;) ;) ;)

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 15, 2015, 02:56 AM
"I was always hearing about it from Lance Gilman and Susan Austin ((Former Manager))  and the ladies."

Q.  Who is the "manager" now?

You think I would know that but ..... maybe not.

----------------------------------------------------

Last time I was in the MR there were three young navy guys in who were at NAS Fallon for training.  LOL I guess that Navy "training" still includes a visit to the Mustang Ranch.

"And I learned it all in the Navy too."

Seattle Sun
Wings of Gold
(1969 - 1973)

Susan Austin is the former Madam.  Our Madam is now our lovely Tara!  We love her! xoxo Emma

Emma

This is such a cool topic!  I love it! 

Can I give my story, too?!  Well, I'm gonna!  I was barely eighteen and my great friend Britney (you long time members will remember her from the office!) worked here and told me that they needed a new cashier.  Being from Ohio, this was all very taboo to me, and even though I had heard of brothels I still didn't really believe they actually existed until I pulled into the parking lot the day I came for my interview, LOL!  This was when the Wild Horse briefly closed so after my interview, I found they wouldn't be needing a new cashier after all, at least until the other house reopened.  Anyone who knows me knows I am quite the persistent lil thing and as soon as I got a tour of this beautiful establishment I just HAD to work here!  I kept calling and reminding Jared I was still very interested in the position when/if it became available and eventually my persistence paid off!  I started at the Original Mustang in 2011 and I worked in the Resort office for some time as well.  I LOVE my job and my Mustang family! xoxo Emma

caveman

The Mustang I first went to is the hotel or lodge. I like the history lesson. Tara as Manager Hot Dam! ;) ;) :o

Donatella

I love Wester life .
Bonanza , Virginia city and gost stories .

This city have a lot energy and entertainment.

;) ;)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella

firemanjmat

Well Emma I was skeptical on doing this topic. For I know when I was working helping out setup & run karaoke & filming with girls at ranches. There is things you don't say or do when it comes to the girls. For it gets personal. Yes some girls don't mind but there is others that like their privacy.

Bit I thought it would be fun. Just to see all the walks of life. And what brings people around.
Firefighters We find em hot and leave em wet