What or should I say who brought you to Mustang Ranch

Started by firemanjmat, Jun 13, 2015, 09:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mm

Haven't made a visit yet but I can tell you want got me to schedule one:

First, the name is a legend.  I've known about the Mustang Ranch since I was a kid.

Second, it is fairly close (2.5 hours).  There are other Reno area brothels but due to the lake they are actually a little further.

Third, the website.  As a web developer this one is pretty big to me.  It is clean and easy to navigate and has plenty of information.  Sure, it has some rough spots but that's only because I know how to find them.

Fourth, how the ladies are treated on the website.  One thing I've noticed about the Mustang Ranch website vs other brothel's website is that it treats its ladies as human ladies.  Sure, its a brothel and thus sex is the topic but it doesn't make the ladies mere sex objects.

Fifth, Emma.  I emailed Emma before I even joined the forum and basically bore my soul to her and ask for her help.  She responded with kindness and understanding and gave me the information I needed (including the information I didn't even know I needed).  No shaming or mistreatment and no curt responses.

Lastly, the ladies and their interactions on the forum.  Besides being extremely lovely to look at their interaction on the forum shows they are lovely people as well.

So, that's why I have my first trip planned for Wednesday.

Cobia

I was visiting my cousin who works in Reno while recovering from back fusion surgery the winter after the house opened.  He said there is a new house that just opened do you want to go visit.  Yep, I did and the rest is history.  I was lucky enough to have meet some great Ladies including Jennifer and the rest is history.  With about 140 parties under my belt I will keep coming back for  as long as I can. 

Got a short story to tell on here later about my first visit.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Just Tom

i was thirsty one October afternoon in 2003, just after the new house opened
if you can't laugh at yourself, you don't deserve to laugh at anyone else

SeattleSun

Quote from: mm on Jun 15, 2015, 10:00 PM

First, the name is a legend.  I've known about the Mustang Ranch since I was a kid.

Second, it is fairly close (2.5 hours).  There are other Reno area brothels but due to the lake they are actually a little further.

Third, the website.  As a web developer this one is pretty big to me.  It is clean and easy to navigate and has plenty of information.  Sure, it has some rough spots but that's only because I know how to find them.

Fourth, how the ladies are treated on the website.  One thing I've noticed about the Mustang Ranch website vs other brothel's website is that it treats its ladies as human ladies.  Sure, its a brothel and thus sex is the topic but it doesn't make the ladies mere sex objects.

Fifth, Emma.  I emailed Emma before I even joined the forum and basically bore my soul to her and ask for her help.  She responded with kindness and understanding and gave me the information I needed (including the information I didn't even know I needed).  No shaming or mistreatment and no curt responses.

Lastly, the ladies and their interactions on the forum.  Besides being extremely lovely to look at their interaction on the forum shows they are lovely people as well.

Nice post mm.

The "Buckeye Princess" aka Emma is wise beyond her years.  Heed her advise. 

Emma will not be there tonight but Regan the new hostess will.

I think you will find the "line up room" interesting as it has probably over 75 trophy animals on the walls.  My goal is to keep my head off the wall.

The ladies beauty is a given but they all have very interesting stories.  And most LOVE their jobs!

The "shift change" occurs at around 7 - 9 pm so arrive slightly before that time will give you a chance to interact with the off going ladies and the on coming shift making it a very good use of your time.  And you can always "call back" someone who has left the floor.  A feature I didn't understand at first when I left the lovely Erica leave the floor at an 8 pm shift change and slip out of my grasp to never see her on the floor again in the last 6 months.   A rookie mistake for sure.

And something I always like, being an "advantage player",  you will be playing the game with the odds in your favor as it will probably be 6:1 females to male on a slow Wednesday night.

And don't  be surprised if your NOT continuously approached by lovely ladies as they have a "laid back attitude" on the bar floor that took me awhile to get used to.  Be prepared to take the intuitive.  It may seem odd at first but they don't "flock up" like most birds of feather but often sit solo at separate tables.  It's not that they are unsociable but its just a informal house rule(?).

And I might be there tonight.

SS

johann

Not sure how I missed this topic when it was first started.

That said, what brought me to the Wild Horse (as it was back then) was looking for a better experience.

I'd been to another of the Reno area brothels a couple of times between 2004 and 2006, but really hadn't ever had a good time.  Combine that with making appointments with one particular girl several times, and being repeatedly stood up, I finally decided enough was enough of that place.

So I did a bit of homework, found the Wild Horse's web page, and contacted a couple of the ladies.  One of them was Carolina, and just swapping a few PM's with her I got a read that she was a really nice lady.

Then I finally got to visit, partied with her, and the rest as they say is history.

Emma

Awwwe!  SeattleSun just told me about this post and at first I was racking my brain to try and figure out who you were, but now I know!  I'm sure I will see you shortly!  Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you were able to make it in and super excited to chat with you! xo Emma

Emma

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jun 17, 2015, 04:53 PM

Nice post mm.

The "Buckeye Princess" aka Emma is wise beyond her years.  Heed her advise. 

Emma will not be there tonight but Regan the new hostess will.

I think you will find the "line up room" interesting as it has probably over 75 trophy animals on the walls.  My goal is to keep my head off the wall.

The ladies beauty is a given but they all have very interesting stories.  And most LOVE their jobs!

The "shift change" occurs at around 7 - 9 pm so arrive slightly before that time will give you a chance to interact with the off going ladies and the on coming shift making it a very good use of your time.  And you can always "call back" someone who has left the floor.  A feature I didn't understand at first when I left the lovely Erica leave the floor at an 8 pm shift change and slip out of my grasp to never see her on the floor again in the last 6 months.   A rookie mistake for sure.

And something I always like, being an "advantage player",  you will be playing the game with the odds in your favor as it will probably be 6:1 females to male on a slow Wednesday night.

And don't  be surprised if your NOT continuously approached by lovely ladies as they have a "laid back attitude" on the bar floor that took me awhile to get used to.  Be prepared to take the intuitive.  It may seem odd at first but they don't "flock up" like most birds of feather but often sit solo at separate tables.  It's not that they are unsociable but its just a informal house rule(?).

And I might be there tonight.

SS

Oh Seattle!  You're so nice!  Look at how helpful you're being... ;) xo Emma

mm

Quote from: Emma on Jun 18, 2015, 02:36 AM
Awwwe!  SeattleSun just told me about this post and at first I was racking my brain to try and figure out who you were, but now I know!  I'm sure I will see you shortly!  Thank you for your kind words, I'm glad you were able to make it in and super excited to chat with you! xo Emma
I'm so happy that he was wrong and you were here this evening.  I promise I'll give a full writeup once my brain recovers.

Emma

Quote from: mm on Jun 18, 2015, 03:58 AM
Quote from: Emma on Jun 18, 2015, 02:36 AM
I'm so happy that he was wrong and you were here this evening.  I promise I'll give a full writeup once my brain recovers.

Haha, take your time!  Wander back over if you get bored! ...We will be here all night, after all! ;) xo Emma

coralin

About 15 years ago, I finished a ground-up restoration on my '68 Mustang fastback.  I went out to the Mustang Ranch to click a few pictures of it under with a few of the ranch signs and, hopefully, a few pics with some sexy ladies draped across it.  Well, long story short... ladies weren't allowed out of the house to take pics, so I only ended up with pics with my restored Mustang with the signs...  Total drag!  And, since I was out there anyways...

Emma

Quote from: coralin on Jun 18, 2015, 05:26 AM
About 15 years ago, I finished a ground-up restoration on my '68 Mustang fastback.  I went out to the Mustang Ranch to click a few pictures of it under with a few of the ranch signs and, hopefully, a few pics with some sexy ladies draped across it.  Well, long story short... ladies weren't allowed out of the house to take pics, so I only ended up with pics with my restored Mustang with the signs...  Total drag!  And, since I was out there anyways...

Have you brought it out since?!  I know a few ladies who would LOVE to take some photos with it!  Such a cool story!  xoxo Emma

coralin

It's been there a few times, but I've never asked.
The car was the primary reason to be there on that first trip... the Ladies have been the primary reason on every trip since.

Redwood

For me, about 9 years ago I discovered the WHR and also saw a photo of Carerra and another lady in the jacuzzi at another brothel.  So, my first time was to see Carerra.  But, that first night she was busy.  But eventually got to party with her.