News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Legal place to discuss price

Started by Caterpillar, Jul 11, 2015, 07:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Caterpillar

I have read in many sources including this forum that cost of service can only be discussed face to face in private in the lady's room.
However, I see that the wild cat brothel's website has listed the cost of service. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance.

mm

My non-legal thought would be that discussion about prices fall under solicitation.  Under NRS 201.354 "It is unlawful for any person to engage in prostitution or solicitation therefor, except in a licensed house of prostitution."

Simply putting prices online may not be considered solicitation as they hasn't been an actual offer.  Since Mustang Ranch's ladies are free to determine their own prices there isn't any way for them to post prices online.

Tennessee25

Little_Mel

Quote from: mm on Jul 11, 2015, 08:22 PM
My non-legal thought would be that discussion about prices fall under solicitation.  Under NRS 201.354 "It is unlawful for any person to engage in prostitution or solicitation therefor, except in a licensed house of prostitution."

Thank you I was looking for that!

I don't know if that house is using a loophole or unaware that prices shouldn't be listed, but we like to play it safe for your sake and ours and that's about as far as we should go discussing another brothel's business. This may be more suited for the CWMC boards.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

Jagged

OH Shit.   I surprise this stayed up.

NOT  Trying  to  B  a  smart-ASS  ..  What  U  R  missing this ..  U dont talk about other houses on this board
     &  &  Vice Versa .... 
         Especially about prices  if they say it has 2 B  done ace to face in private in the Lady's room or Negotiation Room

Caterpillar  ((unless U R  somebody else from the other boards)). 
     I see  that  U  just  registered  on Mustang ((House //Ranch)) Board.

That is a BIG  no - no to discuss prices on any on the House//Ranch ((Big BrotheLs -- not the rurual houses such as U mention )). 
             Yeah.   It  might  B  legal as for as  client / customer point of view
                   BUT some of the Big Houses ((Ranch// Brothels ))
                        do not consider that & will  Not condone it.      This is thier Board & establishment ..  There Rules  rule.

The staff ((Lil Mel)) sort gave   U  a  warning.   Take it  &  HEED.
             AS  she  said.  this is better suited on  the  Independent LPIN ((Legal Prostitution In Nevada))
      The  Independent LPIN  are NOT Ranch OWNED)) Board 
        such as The Sex-IN-Nevada
       ((IT  is not really the CWMC Board --  it says C> W.  Monger"s Message Board))
Board

Ususally the  Big houses  frown  upon talking open prices.
That  is  1 of the things  on this ""Ranch"" Board that  could  get  you banned  or have this type of post removed.

Little  piece   of  Advice.
   1.   It is a Big  NO--NO  to  talk about  OTHER Houses ((Ranches//Brothels))  on  a Specific House-Owned Board
                     and  Vice Versa  to talk about this house on Other House -Owned Board's
         (( Once again  as  Mustang Staff --LiL MeL said those things should B talked on the Independent LPIN board))
     ((  U  asked WHY ?  ?  .. Because the ranches do not have Control over what is said on the Independent LPIN board))

2.   If  it is not  talked about on here  ((including in the searches )) . Theres a good reason why its not talked about.
                 IF  U really  like going 2  the Mustang (( and not 2 cause trouble))  Dont pissed the ladies  & House off  @  U

3.  a. The  House-Ownde  boards  R  to flirt  talked w/  the ladies ((whenever they dedcid3  2 get on here-- which is not often enought))
       b.    Get  info  that is help & beneficial  that will Not put  the ladies in situation  1 -1 win  4   U  &  the  House   
       c.    NOT anything that could go against NV Statues Laws  && COunty Ordinance && Especially the RANCH HOuse Rules.
  IF  there is deep discussion of pros & cons of spilt  contorvesy that is very heated. Then most likely it will NOT  B  welcome here 
     -- Mostly it will NOT go your way -- so let it ((not post it)) Be  B  4   getting it Locked,,  Removed..  or having yourself Banned.

4.  Get  to know the Mustang  (( or any house on thier  Ranch--OWN Board
           Without  bringing stuff from other HOuse board   &  &
              Other Heated debates from the Independent LPIN  (NON Ranch-OWN)) Boards.

5.   Think I already  mention this   Dont talk about other houses   &  link the otehr houses website
           on   a  Specific  BBrothels  board  and  vice versa .
      This  will  also  NOT in good  w/ t he  ladies   to  be somebody else  @ their own property.

6.    Talking  about  Fixed amount and  OPEN Menu prices  R  a taboo.
   Around the Big houses and here. They state  a Nevada Revised Statue of  NRS 201.354
      Plus  they it  is thier  House Rule.
       If  U  keep  talking  against  thier rules  about fixed amout & open prices.
             YOu will most likely find yourself  being Price walked  or paying a  lot more than  U were expecting.

Tennessee25

You need a new keyboard.....lol

Caterpillar

Thanks for the replies. I obviously am a noob and didn't mean to offend anyone and was just curious. I am sorry

Little_Mel

Quote from: Caterpillar on Jul 12, 2015, 05:22 PM
Thanks for the replies. I obviously am a noob and didn't mean to offend anyone and was just curious. I am sorry

Hey no offense taken. I could see how that would raise questions. If you ever have any other questions feel free to message Emma or myself as we both check our messages regularly.
Mustang Ranch Hostess

World Famous Mustang Ranch

Our ladies are independent contractors and make there own prices. A good working lady works with all budgets. The more you spend the more fun you can have. The best way to find out is come on in and meet the ladies. If you can't come to an agreement with the first lady, then shop around. Being able to shop around is the ideal opportunity for you to be happy with your choice.

We're all about choices, you make your choice the Mustang Ranch ladies make their choice. It's a WIN WIN for everyone.

We're looking forward to your visit....

Thank you
Jennifer

Donatella

I can recommend first think about how much do you have available for spend and you can get the best deals for your quality company .

:) :) :)
See you all here !!
Guaranteed time of your life !!

Donatella