News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

First impressions

Started by Abdfl59, Oct 24, 2015, 07:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Abdfl59

During a lineup, What do you look for in a gentleman to determine if you want to party with him?  What will you do to try together him to pick you?

shooter

I can tell you what they avoid in line ups. Drunks, unkept and dirty guys, apparent drug use, and most likely the really loud obnoxious types.
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

Phoenix

Smile :D I luv freindly competition but I always try avoid feeling like I'm a circus act doing tricks for a treat... I really like when the guy/gal/couple likes me they keep it simple and pick me ;)

Tennessee25

I would never ask for a line up. Just me.
I would rather hang out , meet the ladies, and decide based on that
Not all ladies are going to like you and you need to rely on your gut to guide you
If you find a good vibe , like I did , it's a good experience
There is not an unattractive lady there; most are more beautiful and sexy
Then you can find on your own. Coupled with the fact that they are sexual experts
The world according to me..../

Tennessee25

You can pick up a lot of personality on this forum if you pay attention
For example , I know that Phoenix, Stevie Ray, and Morgan can't wait to meet me
Based upon our interactions on the forum
The world according to me .....lol

johann

Quote from: Tennessee25 on Oct 27, 2015, 12:49 AM
I would never ask for a line up. Just me.
I would rather hang out , meet the ladies, and decide based on that

You're not alone, Tennessee. I'm the exact same way, and for the exact same reasons.  There just has to be that connection for me, and you can't get that from a line up, you've got to meet the lady and talk in person with her.

Phoenix

:-* :-* :-* very well put Tenn/Jo yes I feel way more myself in the relaxed natural fun bar environment also a for the most part there s constant enter action and additional girls in/out of the bar thruout the day and night and you can always ask the bartender for a specific type of girl and they will let the office know so they can find her for ya  ;)