News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Halloween Memories

Started by NorthMnMan, Oct 31, 2015, 06:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NorthMnMan

When was the last time you went out door to door, trick or treating ?   I was 10, going on 11 years old and somewhat larger than anyone else in my 6th grade class. Some of the homeowners commented that I appeared too old ! The next year, I stayed home and passed out candy to the little kids, because by then, I was nearly fully grown. I had no desire to be chastised by anyone for being overage, but the irony was that I passed out candy to kids that I knew were older than me. Anyway, it was lots of fun ....... and I miss it. Where I live now, out in the woods, no trick or treaters ever stop by. I would ( like every other guy ) love to see a group of Mustang Ladies knocking at my door tonight !  ;D                                                       

caveman

Your not the only one that would love to have the mustang Ladies knocking on there door. Hear them saying trick or treat. Mercy!!!! Would be nice if we could go back to our youth & change somethings from the past.

Phoenix

Hey I have an idea for next for next halloween ;) we can all go to our rooms and you all go each hallway and nock on the doors to each laces room and see wut kind of goodies you can exchange...more details nex octeber :o

Tennessee25

Halloween in November.....ha