News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Requests for particular girl??

Started by ryntak46575, Dec 01, 2015, 04:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ryntak46575

Hey all!

I recently was told that a person might be able to request the presence of a particular girl for an upcoming visit...
I'm considering coming out in mid/end January (to do a little early birthday celebration), and was told that I might be able to ask for someone that gave me an awesome party at my last visit be there during my visit.

Is that possible?

Cobia

Just call the office and talk to them about it.  Don't be afraid to call.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Ironman

Yes and no you can do what Cobia says, but this is not a sure thing if you are not in semi regular contact with her via email ext. 99 percent of the ladies will try to work their schedule to accommodate a loyal regular client or certain special ones.

But if you are not at that point with a particular lady yet. Don't be shocked if you have to bring in a pinch hitter.

Short version that is not always a bad thing. The girl that wound up being my ATF girl she is retired now :'( Started out as a last second pinch hitter when the Ranking favorite at the time stood me up with no notice and no explanation till like 3 weeks later.  That was the start of her fall in my ranking system and the one that stepped in for her started cementing her place as my top girl where she still sits retired or not.

At least she never left me hanging and she made a point to secure her place in my memories before she left.

Anyway Cobia is right calling works well if you are in town and she is on the schedule.  But at this point 2 months out? Unless you are personally in touch with her directly. You might have to roll the dice on whomever is there in house.  But sometimes that works out better in the long run.  At worst you will have a new story to tell, good luck.

Wildfire

Good question.  If the lady is already at the house at the time you are going it may be possible. If she is on vacation I  would not count on her coming back until her vacation is over.
If you have previously been with this lady it becomes easier to do but no guarantee.
If you are one of her regulars this does change things.

Best advise is call the house to find out if see is there at the house.  If so ask if she a available. If so set up a time that you will be there. But not to far out more like you are leaving Reno headed out to the Mustang so you will be there in 20 to 30 minuets.   

And if you do set up a time be on time if you are late it's not a good way to get started. 

Or just go out and wing it as long as you have a good time that is what counts.