Who is the Best Pole & Lap dancer of LPIN????

Started by Ducky, Jan 13, 2016, 07:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

naughtytatyana

Kortney and Morgan both blow my mind they are such graceful, sensual dancers.

And when Phoenix dances I can't take my eyes off her. She's a natural. Mesmerizing.

I feel like a big, awkward monkey when I watch them dance. Victoria showed me a few moves on the pole today and I landed with a thud on my bum every time. She smiled (didn't laugh) and said, "It's okay. It takes everybody a little practice before they get good." She is totally encouraging and I think she really believes I may be able to spin all the way around eventually.

Tatyana

Lecher

Star was a lovely sight to watch and very comfortable on the pole!

Phoenix

yep you looked so pretty and you're a quick study  ;) especially when you got a sweetheart like Victoria teaching you   :-* say remember the past 5 -7 Street Vibrations Victoria :o  ;D this girl can dance her ass off... yeah sorry i didnt show you some moves right away when you asked but as you are quickly finding out we are a sisterhood Full of big hearts and an array of encouraging talent that we luv to share (like you made me feel good showing me wut Victoria taught you and of course i couldnt help but put add to it)...hmmm this is sparking a naughty thought in my head girls...say readers can anybody guess wut it is  :o  ;)  ;D

shooter

Tatyana, strange picture, but the out fit is HOT 8)
The family jewels should be handled by professionals not drunken amateurs.

naughtytatyana

I got to work this morning at 9 am and Phoenix was on stage. When she moves, nobody in the room can take their eyes off her. She does incredible things and makes it all look so easy. She jumped up on the pole, spun slowly, hung upside down by her thighs, bent her arms beautifully, arched her back and let her hair fall back - gorgeous.

Tennessee25

If love to see that
She's never there when I am
I think she's avoiding me... Lol

Tennessee25

I think by now she knows my favorite dancer song

Phoenix

:-X Silly boy ducky I luv it when Cavèman has such climatic adventure that he has to tell the world  ;) thank you cavèman  :-* and For someone who has not partied with me Ducky you shure seem to know me quite well when it comes to my pole position parties and thank you also for encouraging the viewers to party with me... :) :) :)

naughtytatyana

Jean just gave a group of six young, beautiful women tourists a stage dance. It was one of the best things I've seen here. The women were so into Jean. At one point, she jumped up in the lap of one of the women, rubbed her boobs all over the woman's glasses, and said, "Now you'll have to clean your glasses." The woman LOVED it. She was fifty shades of pink and high-fiving her friends. I watched from the corner and loved every minute of it. Thank you, Jean!

Cobia

Quote from: naughtytatyana on Feb 21, 2016, 02:00 AM
Jean just gave a group of six young, beautiful women tourists a stage dance. It was one of the best things I've seen here. The women were so into Jean. At one point, she jumped up in the lap of one of the women, rubbed her boobs all over the woman's glasses, and said, "Now you'll have to clean your glasses." The woman LOVED it. She was fifty shades of pink and high-fiving her friends. I watched from the corner and loved every minute of it. Thank you, Jean!

wish I could have seen that.  Jean is very sexy !!
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Tennessee25

Quote from: Cobia on Feb 21, 2016, 02:06 AM
Quote from: naughtytatyana on Feb 21, 2016, 02:00 AM

Next I go I'll be sure to wear my glasses

wish I could have seen that.  Jean is very sexy !!

naughtytatyana

Today, Phoenix played with two cute guys having lunch. She danced on the bar pole as they sat at the table right below her. She pulled down her panties a tiny bit and said, "Le gusta?"

The music was a little loud and one of the guys leaned over to his friend and said, "She wants to know if you like it!" Both their faces beamed.

Then she spun around, ran her hands over her amazing bottom, found the tag to her underwear sticking out, spun back around, blushed, and shouted, "That's the tag to my underwear, not toilet paper!"

naughtytatyana

Phoenix just deep-throated a long neck beer bottle while she was giving a man a lap dance. She said, "You have to give some head to get some head!" The man blushed fifty shades of red!

Tennessee25

Phoenix

then get in here and let me, nauty, and seven pass you around lapdancing for you  ;) the window of opurtunity is gettting smaller :o im only here (God me  ;)) thru Monday March 1st  :-* wheee!