Chance of a liftetime

Started by Navyguy, May 03, 2016, 09:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Navyguy

So, as stated earlier, I spent another 2 days at the ranch (May 1st and 2nd)

I flew in and landed around noon.  Knowing that check-in at the peppermill wasn't until 3pm, I decided to just head to the ranch, because Cherry was able to inform me that she WILL in fact be there until later that night, and I was definitely interested in partying with her.  (She had originally suppose to be there my trip from two weeks ago, but due to unforeseen circumstances, she wasnt able to get there until the day after I had left.)  It worked out well, I got to the ranch around 1pm, a few girls recognized me, and I sat at the bar.
Next thing I know, this gorgeous brunette comes over to introduce herself as cherry, and the photo's on the website do not do her justice, as she is drop dead gorgeous.  She recognized who I was from the forums, and offered a tour, and even though I have gotten the tour before, I always enjoy the refresh, as most girls tend to put a differant spin on it, sometimes dropping which room they enjoy the most of the multiple suite selections.
After the tour, we went back to the bar and chatted for a bit, before making our way to the back to plan a party. We booked the cowboy suite, and I had a great time.  She was respectful, and in the end, she was well worth the time, as she treated me rather well, and I will definitely be a regular customer for her in the future.
I eventually met back up with Morgan and Aubrey, and had also planned on doing parties with them as well.  I also caught back up with Carrera, who I remembered from my trip 5 years ago, and was wanting to party with her back then but idnt have the time.  I decided I would make time, this time.  After some discussion, I ended up booking Aubrey that night, and then a two girl with Morgan and Carrera for the following day.  In the meanwhile, I enjoyed thier company, listening to the juke box and watching the girls hula hoop on stage.
Now, before I go more into detail, let me pause and simply say that, yes, I have been to other brothel's in the Vegas area.  I believe Mustang is, hands down, the best, and definitely deserve the brothel of the year award.  The girls make you feel welcome, no pressure, and will sit with you just to chat, even if you don't plan on partying with them.  They seriously know how to do the business, and every girl I ran into there had that vibe about them, which is the main reason I don't plan on ever going anywhere else.
I also want to do a shout out to the "behind the scenes" people so to speak, from the bartenders (Dave and crew) to the security, chefs, maids and night managers.  They dont seem to get appreciated much on the boards, but without them, nothing would get done.  The chef's make outstanding food, the maids clean up after the parties, Dave was great at bartending, and security to ensure everything remains safe.
Anyway, after a little break, Aubrey and I were off to the Asian suite.  We had a nice dip in the hot tub, did some talking, and laughed a little (I know...).  I have always enjoyed time with Aubrey, and I can't wait to see her again (Whenever that might be).  She knows how to make me smile, and I feel the feeling was mutual.
I ended up going to the hotel around midnight, after saying my goodbyes (and a quick hug from violet, as she was heading out the following day) and finally checking in.  I was exhausted, dealing with jetlag, and passed out as soon as I hit the pillow.  I have been offered to stay at the ranch numerous times, and I might consider it my next time out, as the drive to Reno at night time is very tiring, especially after a session with Aubrey. 
I had arrived the next day at 4pm, for our 5pm 2 girl party.  We deided to go all in, and book the Confourte suite, which, for those who have never been, is like a small house (minus a full kitchen).  Morgan, Carrera and I started out with a couple games of beer pong (which I lost, albeit being outnumbered) and then we had our Steak and Lobster dinner (which was excellant, but made me very full and very tired.)  We then went a round of fun after taking a nice bubble bath, and then ended up heading back to the bar for a bit and doing some karoake (which some of the girls got involved in).  It was Phoenix's birthday night, so I wished her a good birthday, before we went back to the suite.  We played a couple hands of uno, had another go at round 2, before ending the night on a good note.
Both ladies did very good, and they both made me feel special.  It's times like that where I enjoy the two girl parties, and I couldnt of asked for a better way to close out another trip (maybe except adding Aubrey as a third :D).  Either way, this was my last trip at the ranch for a while, as I am still unsure when I will next make the flight.
I had fun, and over the 2 trips I have been on in the past 2 weeks, I see what I missed in those 5 years.  The ranch itself hasnt changed, minus a few suite changes.  The girls are differant (some still work there from that time ago) but all the girls (even the new ones I met, like Lilly and Dylan) still treat you the same as the girls from ten years ago, which goes a LONG way.  Again, there is no pressure in having to get a party, and the girls dont mind just chatting to you like your a normal person, and not some customer.  I can't wait to go back.....

Thank you ladies for an enjoyable time.

Carrera

Thank you so much Navyguy, I had a wonderful time with you and Morgan . I hope to see you again one day :)!!!!

Aubree

Wow your review just really made my day. Thank you so much for everything. The laughs and your secret weapon you found now... Lol
. Hopefully things become convent for you to visit more often. Xoxo
Keep in touch sweetheart

Navyguy

Yea, just a little distraught you didn't give me a good bye hug.

Aubree

You are such a little brat LOL.... I did. Always finding something to make up for lol
I owe you big time ... Again