News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Bar/kitchen times

Started by dreamscometrue, Jul 16, 2016, 11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dreamscometrue

What time does the bar and kitchen close? Also, is there a menu online somewhere? I didn't see one on the main Mustang page.

TRKConsulting

The bar don't close..  8)

Kitchen I think around 9-10PM. Could be wrong. I never show up before midnight anyways...  ;D

Navyguy

The kitchen closes around 6 or 7, depending on the day.  I dont think the menu is online, but the food is always outstanding, no matter the choice.

dreamscometrue

SeattleSun

I always find it kind of funny but there is a big "lunch crowd"  in the Mustang Saloon as it is the only places to eat in the area.

I think the male lunch crowd comes mostly from the industrial facilities in the area.

The "kitchen hours" seem to vary with the day of the week and are generally longer on say Friday and Saturday night.

And here is the only "menu" that matters

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/pleasure_menu.php?sid=5abe7998e892f8518fc71d32f88940ba

dreamscometrue

Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 17, 2016, 11:22 PM

http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/pleasure_menu.php?sid=5abe7998e892f8518fc71d32f88940ba

lol thanks for that but I was actually hoping to be able to eat the day I arrive but it appears as though the kitchen closes either right before my plane lands or right after

Cobia

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 17, 2016, 11:53 PM
Quote from: SeattleSun on Jul 17, 2016, 11:22 PM

lol thanks for that but I was actually hoping to be able to eat the day I arrive but it appears as though the kitchen closes either right before my plane lands or right after

Call the office with your date and time and ask, they don't care if you call.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

MrEd73

I'm coming for the food ;D
Just roll with it.

Cobia

Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 20, 2016, 12:29 AM

Right ........and I have some ocean front property for sale......... :D
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

dreamscometrue

I'll just eat at the El Dorado Buffet when I get checked into my hotel before I head out to Mustang

Ironman

Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 20, 2016, 12:38 AM
I'll just eat at the El Dorado Buffet when I get checked into my hotel before I head out to Mustang

Dude you is a brave man.  Ate there once I was with 3 other people I was the only one that did not get sick. But I chose very carefully and did not eat very much. The worst part was the long ass line that buffet always busy.  Hotel food is always, a crap shoot ask a local where to eat in town before hitting E28 if you can't vet there before they close their kitchen.

dreamscometrue

Quote from: Ironman on Jul 20, 2016, 03:14 PM
Quote from: dreamscometrue on Jul 20, 2016, 12:38 AM

Dude you is a brave man.  Ate there once I was with 3 other people I was the only one that did not get sick. But I chose very carefully and did not eat very much. The worst part was the long ass line that buffet always busy.  Hotel food is always, a crap shoot ask a local where to eat in town before hitting E28 if you can't vet there before they close their kitchen.

I've actually never had a problem eating there and I've eaten there many many times. The last four or five years I've stayed in Reno, I'm eating there pretty much everyday or twice a day. And there's no way I could get there before the kitchen closes...I talked to Mel I think it was and she said the kitchen closes at 7pm and with my flight landing at 6:25pm and having to get my luggage and get my rental car, plus the 15 mile drive out there, there's no way I could make it even if I went straight from the airport to get there. So I'll just have to wait until the next day to eat there. In the four days I'll be in town, I'll be there everyday.

Ironman

You're lucky I find I eat in Nevada more than once a day I regret it.  Whenever I wanna knock off a few pounds head to Reno or Vegas come home 5 to 10 pounds lighter. 8)

dreamscometrue

Lol your system must be quite different

MrEd73

Quote from: Cobia on Jul 20, 2016, 12:33 AM
Quote from: MrEd73 on Jul 20, 2016, 12:29 AM

Funny!! I'm staying at the silver legacy. How is the food there?

Right ........and I have some ocean front property for sale......... :D
Just roll with it.