News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Skylie

Started by Thumper, Oct 21, 2016, 10:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thumper

I had a wonderful party with skylie today.  She is a slender lady that is built for speed, dark hair and light eyes.  The party was energetic and playful.  I was so tired  that I sat in the bar for about a hour to get enough energy to drive home.   :P

I highly recommend her.

Thumper;

Cobia

Quote from: Thumper on Oct 21, 2016, 10:23 PM
I had a wonderful party with skylie today.  She is a slender lady that is built for speed, dark hair and light eyes.  The party was energetic and playful.  I was so tired  that I sat in the bar for about a hour to get enough energy to drive home.   :P

I highly recommend her.

Thumper;

WTG......sounds like a great time with a sexy Lady.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Edgy1

Just had a kickin party with Skylie too!  Stunningly beautiful with an awesome body!  As hot as she looks in her pictures, she's much hotter in person!  I've been a little disheartened that some of my favorites have left or probably will never return but I think I've found my new favorite, and hopefully she sticks around longer than the others.  Highly recommend also!

Edgy1

SkylieDanger

Thumper, I wish I could have responded to your super sweet review sooner... I'm glad I finally got to read it. You know how to make a lady feel special  :-*

Don't worry about me sticking around Edgy1 ... I plan on being around for the long haul! Come see me again soon so we can solidify my place as your new favorite!

RachelVarga

Skylie is drop dead gorgeous!!! I would party with her myself and that is not bs, I would!

Skylie, I am humbled that my site helped you make a decision to get in the business at the Mustang. Thank you for the kind words.

Now boys it's time to load up and get over there and show her some love!!!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

Scheryll

Rachel  Varga and Skylie Danger three way?....sounds like a wild party...sounds like someone needs to book this party and help these ladies get to know each other a little better.

RachelVarga

Quote from: Scheryll on Jan 24, 2017, 09:59 AM
Rachel  Varga and Skylie Danger three way?....sounds like a wild party...sounds like someone needs to book this party and help these ladies get to know each other a little better.

Yeah who is going to hook up with those two girls? Inquiring minds want to know.
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

RobertFromNC

Wonder who is actually more dangerous? Skylie or Rachel? I think I know....

renorunner

Quote from: SkylieDanger on Nov 12, 2016, 05:59 PM
Thumper, I wish I could have responded to your super sweet review sooner... I'm glad I finally got to read it. You know how to make a lady feel special  :-*

Don't worry about me sticking around Edgy1 ... I plan on being around for the long haul! Come see me again soon so we can solidify my place as your new favorite!

Sounds like i need to get out there and see you!

RachelVarga

Quote from: RobertFromNC on Feb 09, 2017, 11:45 PM
Wonder who is actually more dangerous? Skylie or Rachel? I think I know....

We would both blow your.....mind!
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X