News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Been getting PM's....

Started by Cobia, Nov 28, 2016, 02:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cobia

Ok, I have had several Pms asking why I made 4 trips to the Mustang instead of 1 like usual.

My first trip  this year was great as usual.  My second was to meet someone.  One morning just after a party I was just laying in bed trying to rest a bit and made a comment about a change I would like to make.  We went back into the bar and after ordering a glass of iced tea she said " I will be right back ".    As some of you know I don't like too drive while out there.  So she comes back and tells me " the deal ". 

Ok , that went well.  Now I can spend the entire trip with her and not hang out in the bar and we are out of there for the duration and I don't have to drive so I liked it so well I made 4 trips this year.

Thanks to several people for the great change !!!!!        You know who you are.

Sorry ....no more details then that.

Like I have said in the past......why would anyone want to go anywhere else but to the Mustang.
I ain't askin no body for nothing if I can't get it on my own
So if you don't like the way I am livin then leave this long haired country boy alone !!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's hard to kiss the lips at night that chewed your ass out all day long.

Wildfire

RachelVarga

+1 Cobia

The Mustang Rocks
Rachel Varga
My Site
Follow Me On X

lumberjack0306

I understand  cobia  been  to the  ranch  3 scheduled  trips this   year  and  stopped  by  5 times in semi 

Rickwild1

Quote from: Cobia on Nov 28, 2016, 02:10 AM
Ok, I have had several Pms asking why I made 4 trips to the Mustang instead of 1 like usual.

My first trip  this year was great as usual.  My second was to meet someone.  One morning just after a party I was just laying in bed trying to rest a bit and made a comment about a change I would like to make.  We went back into the bar and after ordering a glass of iced tea she said " I will be right back ".    As some of you know I don't like too drive while out there.  So she comes back and tells me " the deal ". 

Ok , that went well.  Now I can spend the entire trip with her and not hang out in the bar and we are out of there for the duration and I don't have to drive so I liked it so well I made 4 trips this year.

Thanks to several people for the great change !!!!!        You know who you are.

Sorry ....no more details then that.

Like I have said in the past......why would anyone want to go anywhere else but to the Mustang.

Agreed. Everything I need is at the mustang. No other brothel can compare. There's really no reason to go anywhere else.