News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Girls bio

Started by dickinsider, Nov 29, 2018, 09:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dickinsider

I really miss having the girls bios on the website.  Can those make a comeback?
I put my dick inside her!

Olivia Lush

Some of us, like lovely me , have a bio on our profile page. Check out my bio, future visiting dates,  pictures, 3 videos and reviews at http://www.mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies/olivia-lush.html

It might make for a great bed time reading  :-*

Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
Delightfully Yours,
Olivia Lush
www.OliviaLush.com

Mustang 8/17-27

For a faster reply, email me at  olivia@mustangranch.com

Ember

Our wonderful Mustang Madams and staff are working on getting them back for everyone so stay tuned!  ;D

FireflyFan

Quote from: Ember on Dec 15, 2018, 11:16 AM
Our wonderful Mustang Madams and staff are working on getting them back for everyone so stay tuned!  ;D

That's great! I've been accused of overthinking things sometimes, but I like to have at least a general idea of which ladies I'm interested in, and the bios are really helpful.

-- FireflyFan
-- FireflyFan

Ember

Quote from: FireflyFan on Dec 16, 2018, 02:36 AM
Quote from: Ember on Dec 15, 2018, 11:16 AM

That's great! I've been accused of overthinking things sometimes, but I like to have at least a general idea of which ladies I'm interested in, and the bios are really helpful.

-- FireflyFan

And you aren't the only one so they're working on it for all of you lovely folks!  ;D

Serena

I agree! I miss having our bios up also. I think they are very helpful for clients. Hope we get them back up soon!
Xoxo
Serena

Ada Marie

Well now that I know we can get bios up I think I'll need to get on that.

Jasper

You and me both Ada!!!

#TRENDSTARTERS!!!!

LenaStarrXXX

Something similar to a bio is up on my mustang page now! I have stats, facts, link to my site, etc.

Check it out: http://mustangranchbrothel.com/ladies/lena-starr.html
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram