News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

A woman’s quality

Started by Ayana, Dec 12, 2018, 01:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ayana

What do you feel is a woman's most seductive quality? And what physically attracts you to her first?.
Sweet Texas Tea-Everything is Sweeter in Texas!

Anika

Personality, of course!

Keolts

For me a woman's most seductive quality is her intelligence & sense of humor. The first thing I notice about a woman physically is her eyes.

SixT9er

Her confidence in her sexuality. How she moves. These are the things I notice before I have spoken to her. These and of course her physical attributes. After speaking it is her personality that leads me thru the green door or not
Brothellife.com an independent message board dedicated to LPIN where clients and Courtesans can interact

pearl pleaser

It's often something intangible like her aura, something that makes my radar go off and I notice her.  There's a little bit of mystique, something I can't put my finger on, that grabs my attention. With you, Ayana, it's all that, the way you move, your intelligence and sense of humour, some of the things only you say or would say....and your smoking hotness!

ChicagoBob

I look for the fire in her eyes! 

Serena

That's a great question Ayana. I think it would be the way she smells, her eyes, her smile, the way she feels like the softness of her skin, her ability to make you feel comfortable, her kindness and sense of passion. That's just my opinion.  ;)
Xoxoxo
:)

Ember

For me it's how you hold yourself and your personality!