News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

How does it work if a SO joins?

Started by FireflyFan, Dec 16, 2018, 03:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FireflyFan

For our next visit, my wife and I are debating whether I should try a two-girl party, or if she should join in with one girl (as in, she would be the second girl).

She's not necessarily interested in one-on-one fun with the other girl, she really intends it to be me with two girls, one of which would perhaps be her. She is also sort of interested in just being a voyeur for some of the party.

So one question I have is just how things work in the scenario? I'm assuming safe-sex practices would require more condom changes and such?

And just in general - how do the ladies of the ranch feel about these types of parties versus one with two girls from the ranch? Is the voyeur thing uncomfortable?

Thanks,
-- FireflyFan
-- FireflyFan

LenaStarrXXX

As far as I can tell, we are all comfortable with voyeurs as we just try to cater to meet your wants & needs, but you'll find when you come here you'll have plenty of opportunity to get to know the ladies and ask if they're comfortable with that because we will be very honest and forthcoming. Also, yes, multiple ladies means multiple condom changes just for health reasons and as an extra precaution. I hope this helps! I'm very excited for you and your wife to experience the Mustang ;) it's the best!
♥♥♥ Lena Starr

websitewishlistinstagram